Beyonce To Record Cajun Album

THAMES

Speaking of Beyonce, I don't know about this. I do remember hearing once that there are more Cajun/Creoles in Houston than in New Orleans. Then there's that Zydeco. Is Beyonce Creole? What would she sing? Someone straighten this out. It's confusing,what's the difference between them?

--------------------

50811545.jpg

Beyonce (Getty )

Beyonc? Knowles is reportedly recording an album of Cajun music after falling in love with France.

The 24-year-old beauty recently spent time in France while shooting the new 'Pink Panther' movie with Steve Martin.

But instead of recording in a traditional French style, Beyonc? has decided to use the Cajun style developed by French settlers in New Orleans.

A source said: "She's really feeling the Cajun vibe.

Beyonc?'s always looking for new musical challenges and wants her next album to have a whole new flavour.

" Cajun and Creole music is the hot and sexy mix of French and American sounds from the Deep South of the USA.

The singer is expected to start work on the new album soon and is hoping to release it shortly after next year's Destiny's Child 'Greatest Hits' record comes out.

link...http://www.beyonceworld.net/main.htm

Do that Shat B!!!!!

Damn she looking like some Good ole Gumbo in that dress.

Anything is possible with good producers! Look at Justin Timberlake!

Go for it, B!!!!! :tup:

Beyonce on a Step Rideau or J. Paul album......I just couldn't see it. Then again J. Paul had Mr. Mad and somebody else flowin on one of his albums lol.

2 questions on if this will be a hit.

Will the fan base that she has now "go for this" and will the fans of this type of music accept her and buy it.

staggalee83 said:
2 questions on if this will be a hit.

Will the fan base that she has now "go for this" and will the fans of this type of music accept her and buy it.

I doubt she is trying to cater to her current fan base with this. She can't expect it to be more than something for the Houston and Louisiana folks.

She should take it a step further and do a crazy remix to Crazy In Love with The Rebirth Brass Band.

Back