BET's Walk of Fame

Thanks SU93,

That was one great show. New Edition had The Tempations down pat. Did you hear Gerald Levert say "make me throw a chair in here"?

THAMES said:
Thanks SU93,

That was one great show. New Edition had The Tempations down pat. Did you hear Gerald Levert say "make me throw a chair in here"?

yesyesyes, i love gerald. he will take your song and turn it into his. :heart:

it was a good show overall, but i was a little disappointed in boys to men. i thought they could have done better.

I was a little disappointed with Boyz to Men, too.

And Johnny Gill was tired from singing (so hard) by the time they got to the last song (Get Ready).

Both groups, BoyzIIMen and New Edition are a little older, and it showed a little on stage. But New Edition still had a solid performance! :tup:

BIIM had a poor selection in the song they chose to sing, plus they are missing something with Slim not being there.

I also liked John Legends version of "Quiet Storm", can't wait for his CD to come out.

THAMES said:
Thanks SU93,

:lol:

Yes, I saw Gerald's crazy butt...I love him. :tup:

New Edition still has it...they're not even aging...I'm still sooooooo in :love: w/them boys. :ebrow:

Back