BET's 1st Annual Music Awards..........

Normal1875

A&M #1
Im sorry but the Watchtower joke about Destiny's Child had me rollinnnnn:emlaugh:

Eve needed to go some where with them Sixers jersey's

and Jodeci is finally back...........ohhhh No!!!! expect an increase in the birthrate amongst us black folk

:eek:

Whitney Houston acted like she was still high or something. :confused:

I was expecting a BIG FINALE at the end of the award show but I guess not...You know how black folks are...:rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think they was running outta time at the end but nevertheless I liked Outkast performance with all the pimps and players lookin so fresh and clean:D I even got to see my favorite pimp Bishop Don Magic Juan................

<i>"Bishop Don Magic Juan lookin SO Fresh and So Clean"</i>
pimp4.jpg

<i>............ and I couldnt forget OUTKAST the coolest mf's on the planet:D</i>
picture14.jpg

I finally saw it, don't look like black folks want to get into the music or something

Whitney Houston...lol.what about her daughter and mother?

They looked out of place

It seems as if Whitney and Bobby aren't taking care of that little girl. She looked like she was going to an Easter program instead of a formal ceremony. Whitney's mom always gives her the look......"My po baby." Even Luther, Mary, Babyface, & Christina looked at her like..."Whitney you look real stupid standing up here tonight."

Back