Best Leggs for a Female Singer

THAMES

Tina was always the queen when it came to female singers leggs. How do Amerie and Rihanna stack up today as compared to Tina Turner?

tina_image_lge.jpg

53008928MP026_HOT_E.jpg

7241647.jpg

74431138EA022_rihanna-singer-2007-venus-breeze.jpg

If those are the best legs, then there ain't no great legs out there.

Mya got some great legs. I don't remember seeing them, but I'd think Alicia Keyes would have some nice legs. I like a good proportion of thigh to calf to ankle.

shawiggi,

I take it your vote would go to Beyonce...

WI12737758_beyonce-knowles-2007-sports-illustrated.jpg

But how about Ahanti ... some say she has killer leggs. (of course we're only talking about from the showbiz prospective and not actual singing)

55326478AJ001_ELLEgirl_Amer_E.jpg

Ole Skool:
Tina Turner
Lena Horn
Josephine Baker

New Skool:
Amerie
Beyonce

Of the present day singers....Amerie easily, handsdown. Defined and toned. Beyonce's can look pretty average depending on the day. Same for Ashanti.

Now 10+- yrs. ago, I say Cindy Herron of Envogue. Yessir!!!!

Of the present day singers....Amerie easily, handsdown. Defined and toned. Beyonce's can look pretty average depending on the day. Same for Ashanti.

Now 10+- yrs. ago, I say Cindy Herron of Envogue. Yessir!!!!

Fab we are talking legs man. Sonny good list.

Yeah, I cant forget Ashanti. She make look like Muppet baby in the face, but she got some BANGING LEGS!!!!

I saw her on the BET Awards one year when she had them legs all greased and glittered up. MAN!!!!!! :what:

Mariah Carey has some sexy legs too. I remember seeing her doing her Top 25 on BET couple of years ago.She had some skirt,dress or whatever but those legs were cut and shapely. Maaan.

Amerie
Ashanti

Say what ya'll want........................Don't care...............She alway's been fine.:D
Crazy..........................But fine.

Mya-music-tt01.jpg

Mya-762168.jpg

Now them some leg's.

Mya-2-703157.jpg

And that's a :D

I love a tough calf muscle and a shapely quad.

damn, yall getting me hot over with all these pics.

Beyonce and Kelly got some nice legs. Whats the dark skin chick from Destiny Child when they 4 members- now she had some big sexy legs!

Yep. Hey you think you can be her friend without taking it to the next level with sex? :emlaugh:

if me and Amerie were friends, I would have to give her a list of clothes not to wear around me.

P.S. I got a blast from the past on ya'll. That lead singer Cindy from En Vogue had some GREAT LEGS!!!!

Stagga,

Thanks for proving my point. Mya got the best proportioned legs of any pic posted on this thread. Ashanti would be next of those posted.

Stagga,

Thanks for proving my point. Mya got the best proportioned legs of any pic posted on this thread. Ashanti would be next of those posted.

Bro, you cant leave out AMERIE.

Here legs are like a cold Bud light on a hot day. :dizzy:

Back