Oklahoma-Florida State
Alabama-Penn State
Notre Dame-Michigan
Jackson State-Tennessee State
Mississippi Valley State-South Carolina State
Ravens-Jets
Redskins-Cowboys

Last edited:

Hey unknown. How do you think them Tennessee boys are gonna handle them Oregon ducks? Like they say in Eugene, whats quackkin!!

Hey unknown. How do you think them Tennessee boys are gonna handle them Oregon ducks? Like they say in Eugene, whats quackkin!!

This the year Tennessee beat the breaks off a Pac-10 team. They finally got another one of them at Rocky Top after traveling to the West Coast the last 3 years. :lol:

This the year Tennessee beat the breaks off a Pac-10 team. They finally got another one of them at Rocky Top after traveling to the West Coast the last 3 years. :lol:

I don't know about that. Oregon has a lot of Cali and down South boys on this team. They are pretty fast. I aint sold on Dooley as the Tenn coach.

Miami-Ohio State
Oklahoma-Florida State
Alabama-Penn State
Notre Dame-Michigan
1. Jackson State-Tennessee State

2. Mississippi Valley State-South Carolina State

Ravens-Jets
Redskins-Cowboys

I don't really watch BCS schools very much ... The pro games I watch casually (unless Saints) until the end of MLB playoffs/World Series. Once the Yankees have repeated, then I'll really get into the NFL.

You forgot Patriots - Bengals
If the Patriots allow this to be one of the top 10 games in the NFL this weekend, they should be embarrassed.

From the list provided I would have to go with Miami at Ohio State since both teams will be a full strength, unlike Penn State vs. Alabama.

Oregon might run the table this year. They only loss might be by USC who I think will run he table just to pee in everybody's Cherriossince they can't go to a bowl game.

A Tennessee team with a lot of rookies and a new coach? Dont really even see the point of that question.

I don't really watch BCS schools very much ... The pro games I watch casually (unless Saints) until the end of MLB playoffs/World Series. Once the Yankees have repeated, then I'll really get into the NFL.

There is going to be NOTHING exciting about that MVSU and SCSU game at all. Itll probably be over in the first quarter anyways.

NCAA: Easily Miami/Ohio St. - Canes win by a TD.
NFL: Jets/Ravens - Ray Lewis ready to get in Sanchez azz.

There is going to be NOTHING exciting about that MVSU and SCSU game at all. Itll probably be over in the first quarter anyways.

Valley is gonna surprise folk... plus I voted for them simply because their an HBCU. I'm just stubborn perhaps but I don't give a shiit about anyone who don't give a shiit about me. Not knocking anyone else from really following BCS football but I wasn't enjoying it due to being pissed off that our athletes are making money for these schools instead of my alma mater.

Guess you can blame my great-grandmother (who we lived in the house with)...when I was growing up, I couldn't go play at my other cousins and friends house on day 2, if I was at their house on day 1. I can hear her in my head "If they don't come visit you, they don't want you over there". It stuck with me in terms of these schools and their football/athletic teams as well.

Valley is gonna surprise folk... plus I voted for them simply because their an HBCU. I'm just stubborn perhaps but I don't give a shiit about anyone who don't give a shiit about me. Not knocking anyone else from really following BCS football but I wasn't enjoying it due to being pissed off that our athletes are making money for these schools instead of my alma mater.

Guess you can blame my great-grandmother (who we lived in the house with)...when I was growing up, I couldn't go play at my other cousins and friends house on day 2, if I was at their house on day 1. I can hear her in my head "If they don't come visit you, they don't want you over there". It stuck with me in terms of these schools and their football/athletic teams as well.

Mike, let me let you in on something. At the end of the day you as a fan, no matter if you root for the Yankees, HBCUs or Miami football, the suits don't care about you or the many of the athletes.

The suits only care about what you and athletes can do for them. You say you are displeased that BCS schools use black athletes to make money, something you wish could be a possibility at HBCUs.

I personally feel nobody should be making money off college athletes at any school if the athletes themselves can't be compensated in a similar fashion as the decision makers, coaches, businesses and fans.

I don't think that it is fair that A.J. Green can autograph a football, shirt, jersey or helmet for a fan that then can be sold on eBay for profit. But he can't sell his own jersey with his name on it.

I don't think it is fair that HBCUs use their basketball and football teams by going out and subjecting them to embarrassment by playing top ranked BCS schools knowing there is a remote chance of winning just to collect a check.

So athletes at all levels are being used in some form or fashion. Some more. Some less. But used nonetheless.

So HBCU's dont do the same thing? Or is it ok there because the players are black? This makes NO sense.. either way it goes its all about MONEY whether it be PWC or HBCU. And honestly, there are only a few HBCU teams I could watch on tv and not fall asleep. For many the level of play is just slow, too many simple mistakes, sorry refs and dull. I like excitement and with HBCU games its more of something i'd have to go see in person than to watch on tv.

I mean you say this like HBCU schools let people in for free to watch the games or something.

NCAA: Easily Miami/Ohio St. - Canes win by a TD.
NFL: Jets/Ravens - Ray Lewis ready to get in Sanchez azz.

I agree with your whole post...

23221_100001063477317_3326_n.jpg

Back