Best Duo in The Association

Everett Pulliam Jr

e45ce46013535ec081e4d1d4b5458bbe.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Russell Westbrook and James Harden. Do yall think that combo is going to work? I hope it does but.....

Russell Westbrook and James Harden. Do yall think that combo is going to work? I hope it does but.....

Westbrook is an emotional guy and Harden is a ball hog. I would be pleasantly surprised if they figured out a way to make it work. However my mind is telling me that Westbrook is going to sucker punch Harden....LOL

Harden and Westbrook worked fine in OKC. If Paul could have stayed, Rockets would've been in even more serious contention for a ring. Anyway, LeBron and AD or Westbrook and Harden is a tossuo for me. KD and Kyrie won't even happen until late in the next season or the season after because of the Achilles. Lowest heal time for that has been 245 days I believe.

If Paul and Kawhi stay healthy, I think they will shut down any thing that comes out of the West

I’m hoping that LeBron and A.D. can catch fire, but my mind is telling me Paul and Kawhi are going to be really tough to beat in a series. If the seeding lines up, a Warriors/Clippers conference finals will be a ratings boom for the association.

Best duo: Lebron and AD then Kawhi and George
Best overall team: Kawhi and George then Steph and Clay
Offensively Scary if they can make it work: Harden and Westbrook

gonna need two balls

It’s not even the issue of ball usage. It’s that in order for this pairing to work, Brodie is going to have to shoot significantly better from the floor. While Westbrook is a better overall talent than Paul, he isn’t near the shooter Paul is, especially from 3 — an aspect of the Rockets offense they rely heavily on to create points.

Back