2.Aamu
3.Uapb
4.Asu
5.Su
6.....Havent' seen Txsu, Pv.
8.Mvst
9.Gsu
10. Alcorn

You past judgement on Alcorn and when did play up two or three song in the stands because it was very cold and band members were getting sick. Our field show was okay but not the best but AAMU field show was worst than that. I give you guys props on the performance in the stands yall sounded good especially on Vice Versa. AAMU can not be number 2 because there are many other bands that have good drills and performances in the stands is great. this is my opinion:

1. UAPB
2. SU
3. JSU
4. AAMU
5. ......Haven't seen Txsu, Pv, Asu
6.Alcorn
9. MVSU
10. GSU

I have heard nothing but good things about Txsu, Pv, Asu

You past judgement on Alcorn and when did play up two or three song in the stands because it was very cold and band members were getting sick. Our field show was okay but not the best but AAMU field show was worst than that. I give you guys props on the performance in the stands yall sounded good especially on Vice Versa. AAMU can not be number 2 because there are many other bands that have good drills and performances in the stands is great. this is my opinion:

I posted my opinion what are you talking bout? Sorry to here that, but nobody in my section or the enitire band got sick.Since the Season is over I'll make this sort and sweet.
1. Stop Making Excuses For The Obvious..You Suck
2. Better luck next season...and I Don't Believe In Luck So What Does That Tell You....Hint..
:shh:

Originally posted by TuBaFrEaK

I posted my opinion what are you talking bout? Sorry to here that, but nobody in my section or the enitire band got sick.Since the Season is over I'll make this sort and sweet.
1. Stop Making Excuses For The Obvious..You Suck
2. Better luck next season...and I Don't Believe In Luck So What Does That Tell You....Hint..
:shh:

These are no excuses (we didn't care about yall or the game), just telling it like is it is, i didn't ever say Alcorn was numeber 1, i didn't even rank us close, lets be honest here, AAMu may sound good but learn how to march and play at the same time and then consider being in the top 3. Your field show sucks, and drills are terrible. go watch a SU boyou Classic tape or a ASU, JSU Capital City Classic tape and learn how to drill. do you know what 8 to 5 is. Marching is a fundamental, something you learn at band camp, practice now and I see yall next year.

Originally posted by TuBaFrEaK
1. JSU
2.Aamu
3.Uapb
4.Asu
5.Su
6.....Havent' seen Txsu, Pv.
8.Mvst
9.Gsu
10. Alcorn

^^^^^LMAO!!!!!!
anyway

1. SU
2. JSU
3. UAPB
4. P.V.
5. TxSU/AAMU

I based my ratings off of fieldshow, sound, book, and originality

We know that JSU or SU will be number one or number two and then there are about three bands that will fight for the number three spot.

The people have spoken:
Southern 8
Jackson St 7
Grambling 5
Prairie View 5
Arkansas-Pine Bluff 4
Alabama A&M 4
Alabama St 3
Texas Southern 2
Mississippi Valley 2
Alcorn 0

Originally posted by MACK OF THE SWAC
The people have spoken:
Southern 8
Jackson St 7
Grambling 5
Prairie View 5
Arkansas-Pine Bluff 4
Alabama A&M 4
Alabama St 3
Texas Southern 2
Mississippi Valley 2
Alcorn 0

smh...

Originally posted by GoodFella

smh...

If you ask me, Nobody had a straight butt kicking year. No offense to anybody, but my selections go as follows:

1. AAMU
2. UAPB
3. JSU/Su (tie)

I haven't seen PV or TxSU, but my pretty sure that they did what they usaully do. As fact as Valley, Alcorn, GSU, and Ala. St., they did exactly what I expected.

Ala. St. much improvement. Keep up what you're doing.

The people have spoken:
Southern 8
Jackson St 7
Grambling 5
Prairie View 5
Arkansas-Pine Bluff 4
Alabama A&M 4
Alabama St 3
Texas Southern 2
Mississippi Valley 2
Alcorn 0
Grambling above UAPB???? All righty then.:mrt:

1. Southern
2. UAPB
3. JSU
4. Texas Southern
5. Prairie View
6. AAMU
7. Alabama State
8. Alcorn
9. Ms. Valley
10. Grambling

The people have spoken:
Southern 8
Jackson St 7
Grambling 5
Prairie View 5
Arkansas-Pine Bluff 4
Alabama A&M 4
Alabama St 3
Texas Southern 2
Mississippi Valley 2
Alcorn 0

I feel like the polls are false to a certain piont, because the peolpe voting are members on the swac . And most people are going to vote for the on school anyway ( not because there school deserves the title). There is no way Grambling is suppose be rated above UAPB, AAMU, ALA st. and etc . This is something we know.

It really doesn't matter anymore because the season is over. It's time to get ready for next marching season. Of course I know that Grambling wasn't the best this year but we were okay with what we had. You have to look at the fact that we didn't have a lot of people left due to grades, the accredidation scare, etc. but I will assure you that it won't be like this next year so be ready. There's no point in downing us. If more black people supported than hated then things would be much easier. It doesn't pay to hate. Don't forget who has to represent you all. Let it go.

I think that Grambling had the best band this year. Jackson State Has to come in at number 2. Grambling has a very crunk band who feeds alot off of their fans so I give grambling band and Grambling State University mad props. Jackson State is krunk as well. As far as dance troupes go I have to give number 1 to Jackson State and number 2 to the Alcorn State University's World reknowned "GOLDEN GIRLS'. If you dont believe me find a tape of the half time show from the Capital City Classic.

Back