Benji Brown, the next star comedian from BET Comic View??

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Has anyone seen this guy on BET et al? I'm going to tell you right now; this joker had me IN TEARS on BET! I believe this guy will go on to become the next Martin/D.L. Hugley/Bill Bellamy. Will be interesting to see where his career goes.

I know this cat!!!

He is a local comedian here in Miami. I saw him years ago at a Club in South Beach and he tore it up! I never could understand why his career hasn't blown up by now.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dude's a Natural!

MJ, some comedians instantly connect with their audience and some don't; this guy did immediately. I thought his little opener skit on "sistas in abussive relationships" was CLASSIC! He masterfully manipulated the audience. No matter what the response was, he could have taken the results and spun it into a comedic sketch. When the ladies clapped sparsely, that was easy for him to exploit and he exploited it to perfection.

This mug is a natural. Also, the way he does impersonations of various characters (ghetto sistas, ghetto brothas, the customary white male "Bob",,, etc) is excellent. I can see him being adaptable to multiple roles like Martin (although I utterly HATE that bullcrap when Hollywood always got to make a brother do the Flip Wilson/female character.).:redhot: Dude's talented and I hope to see him in a movie or sitcom soon.:idea:

Back