Bell to stay at JSU

AAMU Alum said:
What about all the other folks on your schedule that you lost to (which was dayum near all of them?)

NWState, Hampton, Southern and AlaState are all better than you....and they are "acceptable" losses for a rebuilding program. In my opinion, Bell failed this year because his record should easily be 7-4 rather than 4-7 or 5-6. A loss to another sorry team (Alcorn) might seal his fate.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tigerpride said:
Bell failed this year because his record should easily be 7-4 rather than 4-7 or 5-6.

He failed last year too!! What should his record have been then? He will most likely fail in '05 as well. Why....because he's sorry and stupid!!

What prognosis do you have for his record next year?

AAMU Alum said:
What prognosis do you have for his record next year?

It is too premature for that. I can't make that prediction until next August.. Do I look like thegooddoctor to you?

And no, AAMU beat us...they are not better. If we had a decent OC, we would have scored 35-40 points on you.

Tigerpride said:
It is too premature for that. I can't make that prediction until next August.. Do I look like thegooddoctor to you?

And no, AAMU beat us...they are not better. If we had a decent OC, we would have scored 35-40 points on you.

It's not too premature. You've made idiotic and ridiculous predictions in the past (only to have them blow up in your face.)

If you had a decent head coach, you might have scored at least ONE offensive touchdown. But since you don't.................

We havent had a decent OC in a LONG time... we are in the same position as you. Three of our four loses could have easily been wins... we lost to SU and ASU in the last two minutes of the game after having leads.

DAHILL said:
We havent had a decent OC in a LONG time... we are in the same position as you. Three of our four loses could have easily been wins... we lost to SU and ASU in the last two minutes of the game after having leads.

DaHill, you would have a point if you guys actually had talent on offense. That has been your problem. ASU and SU simply outscored you and they would have done the same if you had a good OC or not. If you all had scored 50, they would have opened it up and killed your secondary.

AAMU Alum said:
It's not too premature. You've made idiotic and ridiculous predictions in the past (only to have them blow up in your face.)

If you had a decent head coach, you might have scored at least ONE offensive touchdown. But since you don't.................

I have never made a prediction in November about next November. :rolly:

AAMU Alum said:
Then why didn't you score more points, thus allowing you to win? Oh, I get it....IT'S BECAUSE OF HUGHES!!

I already said....nevermind. You will get yours when we get an OC.

Why was this announcement made BEFORE the CCC?? It seems to me this just paints JSU into a corner if they lose by 40...which is possible...and the alumni want Bell's head on a platter...which they will.

Just wondering.....

:confused:

Tigerpride said:
but I do believe that Hughes would have won 7 games this year (but THAT is why Hughes was fired). Bell could not even beat the sorry teams (AAMU, TNState) this year and that is where he has to improve next year. He should have at least been able to do that THIS year.
so what exactly makes Bell "the best thing that ever happened to JSU football".
Even you, his biggest fan of all, just said that Hughes (who you hate) would be winning more than Bell.

:smh:

You're quick to say how "bigtime" jsu is, so it absolutely amazes me that you can stand by and cheer on Bell as he takes you into the gutter.
I mean, c'mon, look at the shape jsu is in. You're not even competitive with the better teams. Not at all! And stop acting like Hughes is the reason you're in this shape.

Why are all of you entertaining TP? Yall know he is just lying his arse off. :smh:

I bet any money that if we were to be able to go in that Private forum, TP is in there saying that Bell has got to go. If he has realized that jsu don't have the money to release Bell, he has settled for the fact that someone (The OC) will be asked to hit the road in his place until next year. Then, who the hell they gonna get to take that job under Bell, knowing that he is going to get fired the very next year. Not to mention the job shole ain't paying much. He would stand a better chance making that money at McDonald's than he would at jsu.

TP, I see right through all your B.S. You say that we are sorry. Well, we held your offense to zero points and the only reason you scored was because of our turnover to your sorry defense. Then, you want to talk about our offense, when we actually were more productive against your team than any other team in the SWAC besides Alcorn. Dude, you aren't fooling me one bit.

BTW, whoever was on this thread trying to get TGO to take a bet on the CCC. He is probably betting that Alcorn will win. He ain't stupid like this cat. He knows when to fold them and I saw him fold them in when he didn't come to Houston for the PV game. After homecoming, I'm sure GR launched the biggest Fire Bell campaign to ever hit jackson.

If I was Bell, I would keep my eye on GR. He is the biggest jsu fan on this board and I'm sure this dummy doesn't sit well with him and many others.

mighty hornet said:
so what exactly makes Bell "the best thing that ever happened to JSU football".
Even you, his biggest fan of all, just said that Hughes (who you hate) would be winning more than Bell.

:smh:

You're quick to say how "bigtime" jsu is, so it absolutely amazes me that you can stand by and cheer on Bell as he takes you into the gutter.
I mean, c'mon, look at the shape jsu is in. You're not even competitive with the better teams. Not at all! And stop acting like Hughes is the reason you're in this shape.

Misinformed Mikey, I won't even entertain you... You just spewed a bunch of garbage. Basically because this year, last year and next year we will make more money on football than AAMU. Period. Smalltime azz.

MH,

Hughes was only winning 7 games in his forth year....that is cause for dismissal. Actually, Bell losing to the likes of TNState and AAMU is also cause for termination and I would not be upset if he was fired for those losses. However, we gave Hughes a chance, we should also give Bell a chance.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tigerpride, How are you going to call alcorn sorry. When Johnny Thomas put in 2nd stream last year so he wouldn't blow yall out. If Alcorn is so sorry, they wouldn't be winning. What will be yalls excuse when yall lose tomorrow? You can blame everything on Hughes if you like but the only thing bell has done that Hughes couldn't do is beat Grambling.

If TP and the JSU faithful are happy with Bell so am I (sarcasm). My partners from JSU call him Dumbbell but maybe they are not in the majority. Further, they want Culberson head on a silver platter also. Anywho, I don't particularly like jsu, but JB has been a cohort in messing up that program. The SWAC cannot afford to have another weak program. I hope what ever the solution is, it happens quickly. I will puke if looking at jstate abysmal attendance numbers again. I know they are a much better program..........Good Luck JSU

2005 is put up or get out year. Period.

There's been a TON of positive changes going on behind the scenes that a lot aren't privy to. Even those who <b>attend</b> games regularly but don't support the program through donations or joining the BBA aren't in the know. Good luck Bell and Culberson.

My .02.

Back