Being Sick

Dr. Phreeze

It is I...Yes it is...
What you do normally take when you are sick? I hate getting a dayum summer cold. :mad:

:vomit:

I drink lots of fluids (green tea, orange juice, gatorade), get plenty of rest, and take advil or tylenol.

Ain't too much you can do but treat the symptoms. :(

You seem to be following the norm. The cold has to run it's course.

You sure it's not allergies??

Try Multivitamins, Echnacea(herbs) good for the immune System, and Vitamin C w/ rose hips............

Youll notice a difference within 2 days I promise you that........

Whenever a feel a cold coming on...I start the regimen..........It works...

When I was little, my moma use to always give me and my brother cod liver oil. Nasty as hell but it worked. It kept us from getting sick during the fall/winter seasons.

Nowadays, you can buy cod liver oil as capsules and not taste a thing! :tup:

Drink you a hot toddie (hot tea and dark liquor) at night, and you'll at least feel some of that cold pressure relieved.

One needs to keep that digestive tract healthy. :read: From what I understand, over 70% of the bodies' entire health immune system is found via the digestive tract. That cod liver oil, castor oil, etc. that a lot of parens gave in the past that was supposed to make one better... Remember that? Keep that digestive tract healthy.

I've had a grand 2 colds over the last 14 years. 2 of those were attributable to letting clogged ears (sinus infections) go too far!

Drink plenty of water, etc. Keep that digestive tract healthy. Esp in the winter time. :)

JagGrad said:
Try Multivitamins, Echnacea(herbs) good for the immune System, and Vitamin C w/ rose hips............

Youll notice a difference within 2 days I promise you that........

Whenever a feel a cold coming on...I start the regimen..........It works...

Yep :nod: My Mom told us to take these especially during cold season when the flu is going around to keep a healthy, strong immune system and yu won't catch the flu that others at work may have. :shame: Hate when sick azz folks still come to work and then infect the whole staff.

The Vicks Vapor Rub will also help if you're congested. I remember when Big Mama used to order the Watkins vapor rub that came in the light green lil can and she would rub our neck & chest down with it and under our nose.

Sipping on a hot toddy should do it also and help you sleep good. Sip on Theraflu also during the day. An hell you can always go ole school with the lemon and peppermint stick. :lmao:

My grandmother used to fill a fifth of Jack Daniels with Pepper Mint Candy. That would cure, my cold or other sicknesses.

buckwheat1911 said:
My grandmother used to fill a fifth of Jack Daniels with Pepper Mint Candy. That would cure, my cold or other sicknesses.

I bet you kept a cold, didn't you? :lol:

Back