Bayou Classic?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I believe as someone mentioned earlier, it has improved greatly the last few years. I love the 4pm start time vs 1pm! Nothing will compare to the 90s era again. There is just way too many options.
The 4pm Start just has made a huge difference... From the Stadium being filled quicker to Pre Game activities

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Its very important for black people to support black businesses. I've never set foot on Famu nor Bcc campus but i will make my way to the Florida classic one day. I love Southern and i went there but i do go to other HBCU games.
Man, I be at the classic in JSU gear from head to toe normally. SU folks be ready to talk isht at the drop of a dime. Gram fans be chill.

Its very important for black people to support black businesses. I've never set foot on Famu nor Bcc campus but i will make my way to the Florida classic one day. I love Southern and i went there but i do go to other HBCU games.
I've been to several FAMU games. I went to the FAMU vs BCU game last year. It was ok, but nothing compared to the Bayou Classic. Different vibe and the game is not played in an area where people can walk to restaurants, hotels, etc. You have to drive to the stadium, which is close to a neighborhood. 55k was the attendance at the game.

This should enhance the Bayou Classic experience even more. $350 million bonds to renovate and upgrade the Superdome was approved. The contributions from the Saints organization brings the total amount to $450 million. The renovation will start immediately after the NCAA Championship game or the NFC Championship game if the Saints makes the playoff with home field advantage. It would take four years to complete. Construction would work around the Essence Fest., but Endymion Mardi Gras Extravaganza would move to the Convention Center.

Last edited:
Man, I be at the classic in JSU gear from head to toe normally. SU folks be ready to talk isht at the drop of a dime. Gram fans be chill.

Gram folks are always chill....man I was getting some gas in Baton Rouge on my way to NOLA one Bayou Classic. Man it was 7:45 am on Thanksgiving morning...this SU dude scream out the window..."we kicking dat ass tomorrow." Then when he realized he said the wrong day the man came back "my bad we kicking that ass tomorrow." He came back again and screamed out, "n-word you know what I meant."

LMAO!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gram folks are always chill....man I was getting some gas in Baton Rouge on my way to NOLA one Bayou Classic. Man it was 7:45 am on Thanksgiving morning...this SU dude scream out the window..."we kicking dat ass tomorrow." Then when he realized he said the wrong day the man came back "my bad we kicking that ass tomorrow." He came back again and screamed out, "n-word you know what I meant."

LMAO!!!!
Sounds like them: loud and obnoxious lol. Then want to act like they are so classy the next minute lol

Back