Bayou Classic Tickets

GramFan

If anyone knows where I can find 10 Bayou Classic tickets anywhere in the Dome besides the nosebleed section, please PM me with some contact info.

I wish you the best of luck. It's going to be tough getting that many tickets that aren't in the Terrace.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I had almost 150 but they have been gone for 3 or more weeks. You probably have to get terrace tickets through ticketmaster or purchase from the "get rich quick boys" outside the dome...

Can't wait on Bayou Classic and get good tickets, especially when both teams are good. Especially, when it is the Diamond (30th) Anniversary. Especially, when it will determine which team will be heading to the Championship.

Good luck, because there is nothing like being in the House for it all.

"Do Something Passionate Today"

PEACE!!

Originally posted by ZNSPR8502
You probably have to get terrace tickets through ticketmaster or purchase from the "get rich quick boys" outside the dome

LOL @ Get rich quick boys.

You are right though about getting tickets when both teams have good seasons. Tickets are hard to come by. I've already been lucky enough to get a set of four tickets for 4 Southern fans and now all I have to do is find tickets for the other 6, 3 of which are Grambling fans and the rest, Jags.

But if anyone else knows where I can find tickets, even if they are not all together, let a bruh know. I need 6 more.

Originally posted by GramFan
LOL @ Get rich quick boys.

You are right though about getting tickets when both teams have good seasons. Tickets are hard to come by. I've already been lucky enough to get a set of four tickets for 4 Southern fans and now all I have to do is find tickets for the other 6, 3 of which are Grambling fans and the rest, Jags.

But if anyone else knows where I can find tickets, even if they are not all together, let a bruh know. I need 6 more.

Try just looking at NBC

Originally posted by WorldFamed-81
Try just looking at NBC

That would never work for me. Wouldn't miss this game for anything.

Besides, I just found another set of 3 and in need of one more set for those Jag friends of mine. I don't know how I always get stuck with this duty of finding tickets for people. Anyway, I hope that my work will be done by tomorrow so if anyone knows where I can find a group of 3 non-nosebleed tickets let me know (Gram or SU side doesn't matter).

CALL TICKET MASTER . TEHY MIGHT ONLY HAVE 3 TIER SEATS BUT SEATS IS BETTER THAN NO SEATS . ITS NO GUARANTEE THAT FOLKS WILL BE SCALPING TICKETS OUTSIDE. IBOUGHT MINE AT GRAM OFFICE .IT IS IN 3 TIER . I SAT THERE BEFORE AND MY FAMILY AND I COULD SEE VERY WELL . I LOVED THAT VIEW. ITS HIGH BUT THE DOEM HAS THE BEST VIEWING IVE SEEN IN A BIG STADIUM. WE SAT RIGHT ON THE EDGE OF THE 3 TIER . IWAS SCARED AS HELL LOOKING OVER BUTIT WAS GREAT . WE SAT INTEH ENDZONE ONE YEAR AND IT WAS UNREAL FOR ME . IWAS SHOCKED THE WHOLE GAME EVEYPLAY ON OUR END WAS LIKE IT WAS COMING RIGHT AT US.I BOUGHT MINE JSUT TO MAKE SURE I WOULD HAVE A TICKET TO THE GAME . IF I CAN FIND SOEMONE WITH BETTER TICKETS I WILL PROBLABY BUY THEM AND SELL MINE TO SOEMONE ELSE.I DON'T WANT TO BE ONE GUYWE MET IN THE HOTEL IN 99 . HE ASKIGN EVERYBODY IF THEY HAD TICKETS . I JUST CNA'T SEE MYSELF GOIN DOWNTHERE W/ O A TICKET.PEOPLE SHOUDL BE SELLING TICKETS INTHE HOTEL LOBBIES ALSO .THEY MIGHT BE 50 FOR REAL NOSE BLEED .THE BACK WALL OF THE 3 TIER. NOW THAT'S REAL NOSE BLEED!!!!!!!!
BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruh just go the game there will be scalpers and you'll probably end up sitting damn near on the fithy yardline. Don't listen to stc_60 hell he don't even know how to get to N.O. :emlaugh:

IM NOT SAYING DON'T GO .HE IS A GROWN MAN. IM JUST SAYING YOU CAN'T DEPEND ON PEOPLE.YOUMUST BE INFACTUATED WITH ME OR SOMETHING. I JUST RESPONDED TO THE POST AS DID EVERYONE ELSE. ARE YOU SURE YOUR A MALE DOG AND NOT FEMALE. YOUR STARTING TO SCARE ME BLUEDOG.

IS IS ALRIGHT IF I RESPOND TO OTHER POSTS W/O YOU HAWKING ME.ARE YOU NEUTERED OR SOMETHING? IM JUST WONDERING ?IF YOU DON'T STOP FOLLOWING AND CALLING MY HOUSE I WILL TELL KENN ON YOU .STOP I DON'T WANT YOU . I LIKE FEMALES MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SORRY KENN I HAD TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Originally posted by STC_60
IM NOT SAYING DON'T GO .HE IS A GROWN MAN. IM JUST SAYING YOU CAN'T DEPEND ON PEOPLE.YOUMUST BE INFACTUATED WITH ME OR SOMETHING. I JUST RESPONDED TO THE POST AS DID EVERYONE ELSE. ARE YOU SURE YOUR A MALE DOG AND NOT FEMALE. YOUR STARTING TO SCARE ME BLUEDOG.

IS IS ALRIGHT IF I RESPOND TO OTHER POSTS W/O YOU HAWKING ME.ARE YOU NEUTERED OR SOMETHING? IM JUST WONDERING ?IF YOU DON'T STOP FOLLOWING AND CALLING MY HOUSE I WILL TELL KENN ON YOU .STOP I DON'T WANT YOU . I LIKE FEMALES MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SORRY KENN I HAD TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

I guess you told me off huh? :rolleyes:
Now that I'm out the closet you wanna come visit?

i have 4 extra tickets that i need to sell. they are on grambling's side on the lower level, $35 each.

i will be at patty o's friday night if anyone needs tickets.

let me check and i will try to post the info some time tomorrow as i am headed to the "SIP".

i will be at pat's around 10...

That cool. can you PM me your contact info to make sure you still have them come Friday night? Sorry about the mis-spelled name:)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back