Bayou Classic Meeting Spot

Tara

Administrator
Originally posted by D-NICE
We will be getting together somewhere around 11:00 PM - Midnight. The reason it's so late, is because some of the SP'ers go to the Battle Of The Bands, or they're getting in late Friday night.

Also, Bg Jag throws an aftergame party at his house, so if you can't make it Friday night, you can hook up Saturday.

NICE

Are these the final plans? Let me know, this will be my first time to attend. Please be gentle. :)

I don't know about you..

but I plan on being in New Orleans by noon... or a little thereafter... I guess I will just chill and drink daiquiris until the appointed time then...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yes Tara, those are the final plans. See ya Friday.

For those that don't know, my name is Derrick James, and I'm staying at the Sheraton on Canal. If there's something you need, like directions, or party ideas, call the Sheraton, and ask to be connected to my room.

I'm leaving for New Orleans tonight, but I'll be at my parents house, until Friday afternoon.

Bg, I'll see you tomorrow morning, lord willing.

NICE

Hey Ms "T"

Hey Lady,

Sorry I've been outta touch lately...the J O B had Me.....

don't I owe you somethin??? HHMMMM

so you comin on down to the N.O.???

Call me girl I've been here since Friday....needed a break from H-Town...

Oh, J4J do you have my cell number if not...get it from Tara...call me when yall get in town!!!!

We'll be at Pat's Friday night...

Miss Priss

Originally posted by D-NICE
Yes Tara, those are the final plans. See ya Friday.

For those that don't know, my name is Derrick James, and I'm staying at the Sheraton on Canal. If there's something you need, like directions, or party ideas, call the Sheraton, and ask to be connected to my room.

I'm leaving for New Orleans tonight, but I'll be at my parents house, until Friday afternoon.

Bg, I'll see you tomorrow morning, lord willing.

NICE

Have yall heard about the party at the Radisson Sat. night??
They will be talking about it on Q93...
Ladies in free 9-10pm

Dammit woman! :mad:

I thought you just weren't returning my e-mails or calls.

:bawling:

I'm leaving for New Orleans around 7:00a.m. Friday morning, so I'll definitely give you a call. Keep your cell phone on hot girl!

:D

Cool, sounds like you're all excited about the weekend.

Thanks to all those who gave me the info on the HAPS:wavey: in the N.O.

I am not a SWAC'er :( (TENNESSEE STATE---GO BIG BLUE):D however my honey is (Alabama A&M) and would love to hang out with u guys!

So Keep me posted on the events!

Nashville

Originally posted by Tara
Dammit woman! :mad:

I thought you just weren't returning my e-mails or calls.

:bawling:

I'm leaving for New Orleans around 7:00a.m. Friday morning, so I'll definitely give you a call. Keep your cell phone on hot girl!

:D

Awww T-Bird!
U know that ain't 4 U and Me!!!

I'll keep the cell on...

With tears in my eyes...............

Y'all folks have fun for the kid !!!

And come back in one piece. If anything happens to TSPN women.......I don't know what I'll do.

P.S. If Pat O'Brian's has a big arse glass, somebody cop one for me. I'll reimburse you and then some.

Back