Batman Begins...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
...maybe a lil too late?

I've been waiting on another Batman movie, but I don't know about this one. I see another catwoman disaster.

It's a pre-quel to all the other ones...it may get interesting and he may even be the star this time.

I saw the commerical on it durring Superbowl.

It talks alot about FEAR, so Im guessing the villian is the SCARECROW!

looks cool.

It looks like a chance to recapture what Batman was suppose to be. Batman Returns, Batman and Robin, and Batman Forever where all garbage. The original Batman made in 1989 is the only one I liked.

Killer Bees said:
It looks like a chance to recapture what Batman was suppose to be. Batman Returns, Batman and Robin, and Batman Forever where all garbage. The original Batman made in 1989 is the only one I liked.

Yea, the original Batman was tight. Whoever thought of casting Jack Nicholson as the Joker was brilliant.
"This town needs an enima!!"

Plot Summary for
Batman Begins (2005)

A new restart of the "Batman" franchise under the helm of "Memento" Director Chris Nolan and more in tone with the early "Batman: Year One" style comics. As a boy a young Bruce Wayne watched in horror as his millionaire parents were slain in front of his eyes, a trauma which led him to become obsessed with revenge but his chance is cruelly taken away from him by fate. After disappearing to the East where he seeks counsel with the dangerous but honorable ninja cult leader known as Ra's Al-Ghul, he returns to his now decaying Gotham City overrun by organised crime and dangerous individuals manipulating the system whilst the company he inherited is slowly being pulled out from under him. The discovery of a cave under his mansion, and a prototype armoured suit leads him to take on a new persona, one which will strike fear into the hearts of men who do wrong - he becomes, Batman. In the new guise, and with the help of rising cop Jim Gordon, Batman sets out to take down the various nefarious schemes in motion by individuals such as mafia don Falcone, the twisted doctor/drug dealer Jonathan 'The Scarecrow' Crane, and a mysterious third party that is quite familiar with Wayne and waiting to strike when the time is right.

Okay, the SCARECROW, IM feeling.

The mob ties and all that can roll.

I think the "Joker" might make an appereance folx.

I think Christian Bale is a good choice for The Dark Knight, he has that sort of dark persona about him, that Val Kilmer, and George "I shouldn't have been cast as Batman" Clooney didn't. I think the lack of persona hurt those movies, more than just sheer star power.

Initially I thought Kilmer was a good choice, but after seeing him in the role it wasn't a good fit. Michael Keaton was perfect for the role, and I think Bale has those same type of Bruce Wayne qualities that Keaton had, and the same kind that Tobe Macguire has to be an effective Peter Parker, that will make this a successful movie.

The key thing I'm hoping for is a good script, and more importantly good camera work. The lighting has a big affect on a Batman movie, if too much is shot during the day, the movie will flop.

NICE

Back