BARROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Part Deaux

Dr. Sweet NUPE

800px-Lion_waiting_in_Nambia.jpg

I have conquered my land and await the native women to please me with their dance wanting the positions of the karma sutra...
800px-Lioness-in-the-Serengeti.JPG

She dangles her tail beckoning me to bring her the pressure thrust in her back.
800px-African_Lion_Panthera_leo_krugeri_Male_and_Female_2200px.jpg

I smell the Poo....it is fresh.
800px-Lions_lying.jpg

The haters watch.
400px-Lions_Sleeping.jpg

After mating she sleeps.
Barrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bed them men!!!! bed them!!!!

I see that thouest has bedded that Wench in a fashion that is befitting of a true Nubian Warrior.

But I must ask a question my tribal brother. Did the Wench utilize her mouthly orafice in a beffitting manner.

If she did do such a deed in an adequate manner....I will trade you 6 Flagons of Meade and 4 goat skin rugs for the wench!

I await your response!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
My brotheren it ainteth no funeth is homies don't havith noneith!!!!

I pass her for free my brothren!!!!

BAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Let's cry havok and let slip the dogs of War!!!

I will get Midevil on that Wench!!!!!!

But as a cordial gesture, I will make sure you get at least 2 flagons of Meade!

BAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Let's cry havok and let slip the dogs of War!!!

I will get Midevil on that Wench!!!!!!

But as a cordial gesture, I will make sure you get at least 2 flagons of Meade!

ahhhhh my brotheren of the PHI....treat her as an undergraduate sweetheart!!!

That's where some yall men on this board belong. That's the only place where they'll get the type of women they lust for. :slap:

That's where some yall men on this board belong. That's the only place where they'll get the type of women they lust for. :slap:

You know you like it rough....stop acting brand new and showing out for your fellow women folk!!!! You are woman...let a man hear you moan!!!:ebrow: :lmao:

You know you like it rough....stop acting brand new and showing out for your fellow women folk!!!! You are woman...let a man hear you moan!!!:ebrow: :lmao:

Where yall get all this "Fellow women folk" stuff from? Yall do enough piggybacking, supporting, and 'grabbing nuts' for every women on this board.

You are man.......let us she-women hear you moan!!!! Go head, let us hear one for the team. (pats on butt) :swink:

Where yall get all this "Fellow women folk" stuff from? Yall do enough piggybacking, supporting, and 'grabbing nuts' for every women on this board.

You are man.......let us she-women hear you moan!!!! Go head, let us hear one for the team. (pats on butt) :swink:

PM me and let's meet.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hmmmmm, methinks there are a certain number of wenches that want to trade places with that lion wench!!

Shall we gather the army of warriors with our spears and assault the crevices in which they hide?

Cry HAVOK and let slip The Spoons of War!

WE WILL ALWAYS CONQUER THE PUDDIN!!!!

Hmmmmm, methinks there are a certain number of wenches that want to trade places with that lion wench!!

Shall we gather the army of warriors with our spears and assault the crevices in which they hide?

These puddin folk hating...check the SLT woman...she rolleyes all day!!!

Hark! Lo! Brethren who possesseth spoons...

I bring thee greetings and information regarding those who plan and plot in the cave called.... Sistah Talk. :uhoh: However, be it known that they doth not know that we have an "inside" presence from .....he who's lips may be ashy :confused:..... he who wouldn't get *F*'d by somebody else's poo-nanny :confused:..... and he who bears the brand of the <font color=purple>DAWG</font> on his biceps who will gladly assert and EXACT his vengeance upon them in our privy cave called.... The Locker Room. :uhoh:

*grabs nutz* :confused:

:lmao:
Hark! Lo! Brethren who possesseth spoons...

I bring thee greetings and information regarding those who plan and plot in the cave called.... Sistah Talk. :uhoh: However, be it known that they doth not know that we have an "inside" presence from .....he who's lips may be ashy :confused:..... he who wouldn't get *F*'d by somebody else's poo-nanny :confused:..... and he who bears the brand of the <font color=purple>DAWG</font> on his biceps who will gladly assert and EXACT his vengeance upon them in our privy cave called.... The Locker Room. :uhoh:

*grabs nutz* :confused:

Back