(Barbershop Talk) What famous celebrity did you almost get with?

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
Inspired by @The Founder in @bernard 's the Janet Jackson thread....

I was about to say yeah right @The Founder when I saw his post, but then I said, you know what, I have some stories too, like, my interaction with Halle Berry when she was a special guest at a Black Male Student Conference that I attended in Detroit a few years ago or, my interactions with the one and only Dawn Robinson of EnVogue. Yeah, I got a few stories too, uh I mean, I can tell stories as good as the next man too for entertainment purposes.

I even had some interactions with some uh...no wait, that would be TMI as we can't tell everything. Just know that we all have sinned and fallen short a time or too right?! :D;)

Curious to know who else almost got with so and so (Nia Long? Pam Grier? Elise Neal? Essense Atkins? <--man I love her energy

The BarberShop is now open for discussion, don't hold out. Tell us your stories brothers! Keep it entertaining! We will keep it all in house! No judgement whatsoever! #snickering

Laugh Laughing GIF by Sony Music Colombia

Last edited:
Man my coworker said he could have married Debbie Allen.

This man said when he was in the Army he was stationed in New York with the 10th Mountain Division. So he had some leave time so he went down to NYC. This was during the time of the show Fame. He said he was in this after hours spot and he saw Debbie Allen standing by the back door getting some air. So he walks up and lights up a joint and they start smoking. Next thing he said he had to use the bathroom. He said when he got back she was on the dancefloor dancing to the Whispers with some LONG ass ninja!!!! Meaning the dude was so tall he was long. Next thing he knows Debbie Allen has married the dude.

Then he told me another story where he was in Europe and he fugged Teena Marie in the bed while Rick James was passed out.

The story of them all!!!!! He said Thelma from Good Times can't suck a spoon for shit and couldn't take no spoon. Talking about he hit.

Word to the wise...never work with a 71 year old that looks and fit like a 40 year old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man what? Do tell!
Our group opened up for Millie at this club in Port Arthur. Millie did not play about her money so she demanded half up front and the rest at the end of her first set (she was well familiar with the Chittlin Circuit shenanigans). We were flirting during her first set. She was talking poop as usual and so was I. After her first set she went to collect the balance of her money and the club owner did not have it. They packed up and left. I WAS PISSED!

Man ole man. I was fortunate enough to go on tour with a artist for two weeks back in 97. One of my boys has been doing security for the stars for years. I went as a extra to help his team fill a spot. It was just like the videos. The artist is the Pied Piper.......

Back