Band Fan

Jax

Chief Trolling offICEr
About the Real World Thread...All I asked was he in a frat. THATS ALL!!

No disrespect to any org. Just a simple and plain question.

I wasn't offended by what you said man. It was a valid question, and as I have before to several people, folks need to STOP being so quick to assume the worst from others. If you don't understand what someone is saying then ask them. Hell, I didn't think it was going to cause any confusin either but I never do, but you have these sorry arse folks who don't have anything better to do with their time, and who can't comprehend ish worth nothing, and take stuff way out of contex. But I feel you though.

Black357Prince, :topic: when I asked about the Zones I was asking about were you from within the City which is comprised of 6 zones 1-6 or the surbburbs of Atl. For instance bankhead is zone 1.

Black357Prince said:
I wasn't offended by what you said man. It was a valid question, and as I have before to several people, folks need to STOP being so quick to assume the worst from others. If you don't understand what someone is saying then ask them. Hell, I didn't think it was going to cause any confusin either but I never do, but you have these sorry arse folks who don't have anything better to do with their time, and who can't comprehend ish worth nothing, and take stuff way out of contex. But I feel you though.
Say Square,
When ever you post on TSPN, please try to remember what you came her to do?

1906: NOthing towards you dawg. My comments were not directed for you.

My comment was for the poster that said: "I think the guy that Karamo talks to on the phone is an OMEGA".

And my question/response was/is: HOW DO YOU KNOW!?!?? :rolleyes:
YOu either know Karamo and ole boy personally and/or kick it within their "clique" or you just being messy and wanted to shadow the fact that an OMEGA is gay and is talking to KARAMO.

Either way, you would have to "KNOW" that, not speculate. Either ole boy has "inside" information or He just a MESSY ni99a trying to get some greek drama started.

This is the last time Im going to say this: If you are not a TRIED & TRUE SON - PLEASE KEEP MY FRAT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!!!
no Pm's, no off hand comments about OMEGA..........nothing, Cause I take my FRAT SERIOUSLY.

Thank you.
Have a Great Monday and rest of the week.

BandFan said:
1906: NOthing towards you dawg. My comments were not directed for you.

My comment was for the poster that said: "I think the guy that Karamo talks to on the phone is an OMEGA".

And my question/response was/is: HOW DO YOU KNOW!?!?? :rolleyes:
YOu either know Karamo and ole boy personally and/or kick it within their "clique" or you just being messy and wanted to shadow the fact that an OMEGA is gay and is talking to KARAMO.

Either way, you would have to "KNOW" that, not speculate. Either ole boy has "inside" information or He just a MESSY ni99a trying to get some greek drama started.

This is the last time Im going to say this: If you are not a TRIED & TRUE SON - PLEASE KEEP MY FRAT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!!!
no Pm's, no off hand comments about OMEGA..........nothing, Cause I take my FRAT SERIOUSLY.

Thank you.
Have a Great Monday and rest of the week.
Hey BandFan,
A quick question. Why is it that you take OPP so seriouis but you cracked jokes about other fraternities? I mean, if I was so serious about OPP I would never crack jokes about anybody else, cause it would open Omega up for a rebuttal.

Mokubah.

Mokubah/Doc: I've never done it to be Malicious or spread untrues.

Me and you go back and forth over the Sigma/Que thing, but have some what of a relationship on here. And we know that we are joking with each outher. I would never saying anything with Malice about any of the Greek orgs. We have our "rivarlies" between the Frats, but I would never go across the line.

I have other Frat brothers, Friends, Family that are Sigs, Iotas, Nupes, and Alphas and MASONS. I keep outher folx "business" theirs, and I wouldnt want to know about them. I got OMEGA to worry about.
This poster made a Comment just out of the Blue and had no way of knowing what he is talking about. How does he know that cat is raping to a QUE. What would make you say that!?!?!? Unless you know them all personally. Then guess what......EXPOSED.

I think whether or not the "friend" of Karamo is in Omega Psi Phi is as valid as any other one. It doesn't mean that the "friend" is gay per se. I haven't heard all the conversations, but the ones I have heard were just two guys talking.

There are some gay and "downlow" brothers in every organization on this planet, in every facet of life and every profession. Despite what some people might say, it still goes down.

jag4life said:
You speak as if there are no gay Omegas in the world.

NEVER THAT.

Its GAY/Lesbians in every organization. But ole boy said "I think". How do you come up with "I think". And even though we dont like it, you are sometimes guilty by association. I dont like it, but that's the world we live in. Ole boy made the insinuation (sp) that the cat he was talking was another gay man that was an Omega. (could very well be true on both accounts) by how do you know!?!?!?!

What evidence even remotely says that the cat he was raping to was a QUE?

Dirty said:
I think whether or not the "friend" of Karamo is in Omega Psi Phi is as valid as any other one. It doesn't mean that the "friend" is gay per se. I haven't heard all the conversations, but the ones I have heard were just two guys talking.

There are some gay and "downlow" brothers in every organization on this planet, in every facet of life and every profession. Despite what some people might say, it still goes down.

Totally agree.

BandFan said:
Mokubah/Doc: I've never done it to be Malicious or spread untrues.

Me and you go back and forth over the Sigma/Que thing, but have some what of a relationship on here. And we know that we are joking with each outher. I would never saying anything with Malice about any of the Greek orgs. We have our "rivarlies" between the Frats, but I would never go across the line.

I have other Frat brothers, Friends, Family that are Sigs, Iotas, Nupes, and Alphas and MASONS. I keep outher folx "business" theirs, and I wouldnt want to know about them. I got OMEGA to worry about.
This poster made a Comment just out of the Blue and had no way of knowing what he is talking about. How does he know that cat is raping to a QUE. What would make you say that!?!?!? Unless you know them all personally. Then guess what......EXPOSED.
Cool Sonny. I thought that is what you meant.

There is a difference between joking and having malice.

No doubt. I respect all GREEK orgs.

Sigma was one of if the the First PanHell org to have chapters outside of the US (especially In Africa).
Sigma made changes in the late 1910's and early 20's regarding Membership selection and having a more collective "WE" in Fraternity's and not looking at things like tone of skin, social status, station and/or class.
Sigma is the only Frat that has a Sister Sorority.
Sigma I see is really DEEP routed in the AFRICAN HISTORY and HERITAGE.

ALL of our FRATS/Sororites have made strives to UPLIFT our RACE.
We may joke e're now and again, but we can not deny the accomplishments we have made NOR the The GREATNESS we possess ACHEIVING future Endevours.

BandFan said:
No doubt. I respect all GREEK orgs.

Sigma was one of if the the First PanHell org to have chapters outside of the US (especially In Africa).
Sigma made changes in the late 1910's and early 20's regarding Membership selection and having a more collective "WE" in Fraternity's and not looking at things like tone of skin, social status, station and/or class.
Sigma is the only Frat that has a Sister Sorority.
Sigma I see is really DEEP routed in the AFRICAN HISTORY and HERITAGE.

ALL of our FRATS/Sororites have made strives to UPLIFT our RACE.
We may joke e're now and again, but we can not deny the accomplishments we have made NOR the The GREATNESS we possess ACHEIVING future Endevours.

Co-sign... :tup:

Back