Bama State, Please Explain

MightyDog

Mighty Hornet, why is the Hornetnest feeling sorry for the tiny tiggers? Smack them like Ms Jag4Jag did.

LOL

MD,

I'm convinced that if the HORNETS keep smacking jsue they may not ever come back to the board. I wouldn't want that on my conscious. I mean, it was bad enough seeing them cry after the game Saturday. But I just can't take it if there was no Mafia around.

So, in hopes that the Mafia come back to TSPN, I will not smack them anymore.

I will not say anything about the 61 we dropped on them.

I will not say anything about how they cheated and cheated some more and still lost on Homecoming.

I will not say anything about the HORNETS scoring the most points on them in 54 years.

I will not say anything about their defense being worser than Johnson C. Smith.

I will not say anything how our defense took the ball away from Mr. Everything T. C. with a couple of minutes left.

and I certainly

will not say anything about how they are hoping for a Valley win AGAIN.

Come back Mafia. Please come back!!!!
:snicker:

With us being 0-10, and another Bama team put a 60 on the Mafia, I know how GR and Robber feel. They probably went back to Sack and Save for some additional spirits to help them make it through the night.

I guess they will be shouting for Coop to be their coach.

Nall! but JSU is suppose to be the State of Mississippi's most comprehensive and urban university according to their crazy spokesman. But, what I really found out is that it is the most irrespecable uncomprehended university on this planet. We beat them on their turf, on their homecoming, with their "referees", at their first home game of the season during state fair week, and still amassed 61 points from the amazing "HoBo Offense".

Back