Bama State job offered to Big 12 assistant...(Nope, it's Mo Willliams)

Go ahead and let them hire him for free lol. They'll never pay another coach market value ever again lol
They broke and pinching pennies so they looking for a hook up. They low balling all the ones that have already turned them down, so you know they going with the free!

They broke and pinching pennies so they looking for a hook up. They low balling all the ones that have already turned them down, so you know they going with the free!
the coach from wichita state has an impressive resume. I think that would have been my pick.

most likely they offered a contract similar to football which is basically year to year. Who in their right mind would take that unless it’s someone who has nothing to lose financially? They just tried that at Clark Atlanta and it failed

Or there is another job not open yet that they are interested in.

So Mo Willy pretty much said his mission is to replace lightbulb head at JSU. I guess Dannton Jackson will be promoted from Assoc. HC to HC if Mo Willy lands the job when it opens next year.
My head hurts lol

It's confusing yet feasible because of the APR situation. Mo said he didn't sign up for that and hopes to land the hometown job next year. This year at ASU will determine if his plan works out

I doubt very seriously that Mo would utter those remarks especially to someone in the media. It does nothing for him but causes issues in recruiting and the support from Bama State fans. He’s not that dumb... He also wouldn’t want to send any signal that if JSU’s job does come open that it’s his for the taking which I know it’s not! I would imagine it’s pure speculation on the reporting...

Back