Bama State 2019

Damn..imagine being so scared of another band your're up posting at 4:23am lololol

I was working genius. Oh and you can’t answer because Alcorn didn’t touch the boom last year.... when was the last time Alabama state been relevant and good ? When you graduated ? That was over a decade ago you idiot ! Lol

I was working genius. Oh and you can’t answer because Alcorn didn’t touch the boom last year.... when was the last time Alabama state been relevant and good ? When you graduated ? That was over a decade ago you idiot ! Lol

Besides that Celebration Bowl, Alcorn was one of the most consistent bands last season.

Besides that Celebration Bowl, Alcorn was one of the most consistent bands last season.

Boy get off alcorn nuts your school took so many Ls to the boom they got you talking about the wrong asu .... somebody help him!! lol Alcorn the real asu anyways lol

Boy get off alcorn nuts your school took so many Ls to the boom they got you talking about the wrong asu .... somebody help him!! lol Alcorn the real asu anyways lol

Alcorn cool with me. I understand why you hate them though. Y’all jacked their style in the 70s lol

Serious question atlhornet, when are yall gonna fire Oliver? He got yall looking bad out here and has for years. I swear I truly don't understand Bama State. Yall have arguably the best athletics facilities in the SWAC, the campus has improved greatly since I was there but other than track you all finish near the bottom in nearly everything. AAMU got a new director and turned into one of the best sounding HBCU bands out there. Miles been beasting on yall, Talladega been beasting on yall and even Stillman about to be beasting on yall. What is yall doing? I legit dont get why yall wont just go hire one of the directors from Miles, Tallaega or even Stillman. I know yall can afford to pay more than they do. How yall letting D2 schools out recruit yall? It just doesn't make sense. I think the last game I went to at the new stadium was when you all played southern and that beating was so bad that the band alumni turned on the band. It was sad.

Serious question atlhornet, when are yall gonna fire Oliver? He got yall looking bad out here and has for years. I swear I truly don't understand Bama State. Yall have arguably the best athletics facilities in the SWAC, the campus has improved greatly since I was there but other than track you all finish near the bottom in nearly everything. AAMU got a new director and turned into one of the best sounding HBCU bands out there. Miles been beasting on yall, Talladega been beasting on yall and even Stillman about to be beasting on yall. What is yall doing? I legit dont get why yall wont just go hire one of the directors from Miles, Tallaega or even Stillman. I know yall can afford to pay more than they do. How yall letting D2 schools out recruit yall? It just doesn't make sense. I think the last game I went to at the new stadium was when you all played southern and that beating was so bad that the band alumni turned on the band. It was sad.

KlutzyFeminineHoneybee-size_restricted.gif

no comment

Been singing the same tune for two years now.... Oliver got to go .... y’all should’ve paid Haymer that 300 k and got back to the regularly scheduled program over at state... but nah ... stillman bigger than you mofos smh 🤦🏽‍♂️... y’all a middle school band smh

I mean I guess. It was a legit question. You really cant think that they are in a good position right now can you? If you say yes i'll just know not to take your posts seriously. I mean I kinda already don't but seriously.
I understand having pride but dude just isnt right in the head thinking Alabama st sounds good. I still can't get the MY LIFE arrangement out my head omfg terrible. The stingettes are getting more comments than their band and it's sad it is. Now the clips from the UAB game you can see the improvement you can but still can't say they're any better than any swac bands out. Their field show was ok. The honey bees were the high light. But ASU is improved this year they're not small just need to get back consistent.

Alcorn cool with me. I understand why you hate them though. Y’all jacked their style in the 70s lol
Alcorn was inconsistent all season after that Southern game they went down hill and wer e a good 40 members smaller after that game. Vs Grambling they didn't know music and was messing up songs badly. Alcorn.went down at that vs Southern round two was terrible and they did horrible in the stands and field vs ncat. That 2016 band needs to return but Alcorn was not good in 2018

Bama state sounded really good on these clips vs UAB. Seriously. They did some drastic change other than numbers and it sounds really good. I hope they keep it up. I heard accurate pitches, dynamics, consistent attacks even on the field. Y'all should buy into whatever y'all were on last night. Kudos.

Last edited:

ASU dominates in more than track & field athl
Bama state sounded really good on these clips vs UAB. Seriously. They did some drastic change other than numbers and it sounds really good. I hope they keep it up. I heard accurate pitches, dynamics, consistent attacks even on the field. Y'all should buy into whatever y'all were on last night. Kidos.

Bama state shocked me last night! They need to stay this size because they sound good!

Last edited:
Idk about the UAB clips sounded "just OK",the killakev and showtime clips are up and they actually sound very good. Not one song sounds muddy, no fighting sections, they're balanced. They sound like they care about how they sound. The field show wasn't some masterpiece, they only had maybe 4:30, or 4:50 to perform. They got good house, too.

I'm not the only one who saw those clips. They DID sound good... Like they have found a lane and I hope whatever it is they're doing.... Lip slurs, a better warm-up... They need to run with it because they will sound even better. They were doing the RIGHT things musically. Be yourself and use this as a base.

Stop the hating my guy.

Like I said earlier, a smaller band means horn holders and skaters can’t hide. I don’t mind small bands.

I’ll take quality over quantity any day.

Except there's pretty much no one out there saying yall are good except this one dude on here and you. Again, yall are at best the 4th or 5th best band in your own state. It's not being funny it's being honest.

Except there's pretty much no one out there saying yall are good except this one dude on here and you. Again, yall are at best the 4th or 5th best band in your own state. It's not being funny it's being honest.

Hundreds of others on YouTube say otherwise.

It’s obviously that you can’t be objective, or you are just talking for the sake of argument because ASU sounds really good currently. A complete turnaround from the disastrous sound of last year. Most unbiased people are giving them props. I get it though, some programs you just aren’t a fan of, but don’t devalue your opinion by spewing obvious hate.

Back