Bama State 2019

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Trying to be fair and decide if camera or sTu has some competition... 🤔

Lol. I’m glad they “found 3 extra tubas from somewhere”. Then again they might be the ones that’s fukkin up! Send them back where they came from. Stick with the 9. 9 is a good number Bama state.

Lol

Bama State living rent free In y’all’s heads. And of course our son AAMU would start this thread to let us know about his daddy lol

I’m not judging any clip in 2019 recorded with a Obama flip phone. I’ll wait see what we sound like tomorrow vs UAB.

Lol

Bama State living rent free In y’all’s heads. And of course our son AAMU would start this thread to let us know about his daddy lol

I’m not judging any clip in 2019 recorded with a Obama flip phone. I’ll wait see what we sound like tomorrow vs UAB.

Only band ASU is better than in this state is Skegee.... Stillman has surpassed you.

You know it’s appropriate that the clips were recorded from a Kroger private contract flip phone ... they have similarities to Alabama State for being trash in quality and outdated asf in time... how appropriate.

This guy at the Rose Bowl while Bama St was playing says it all.....

View attachment 7818

Fans at the Senior Bowl when SU plays "neck" for the 25th time
cf0.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They head up with Valley for smallest in the SWAC... they are smaller than last year.....

The irony of someone from Aamu discussing another’s band size when they have been the tiny-mites of the swac for over a decade. Yet, they still outplayed every other swac band with their incredible sound and world class arrangements. Size did not matter then they said🤷🏽‍♂️ They even outplayed SU just last year with their steeler sound😏

More like the fans when your “drum majors” came out in spandex
Or when your DM fell down during the back bend?
Or when S Phi D misses notes when they try to scream?
Or when the tubas tries to play one of those ridiculous jazz runs in yall's arrangements and f's up?

Yay hornet got a tag team partner

Aw look at JSU riding SU again!
Mad cause yall have been surpassed by Alcorn, and the SOD have taken their style back from you swagger jackers..

Alcorn creased SU and JSU last season lmaoo

Or when the tubas tries to play one of those ridiculous jazz runs in yall's arrangements and f's up?

Mad cause yall have been surpassed by Alcorn, and the SOD have taken their style back from you swagger jackers..

IS THIS YOUR LEADER?? Hey one thing y’all can say is you’ve made mediatakeout LMAO!!!

BE3A55B2-13D3-48AB-8259-4ACCD66B3E0E.jpeg

Lol. I’m glad they “found 3 extra tubas from somewhere”. Then again they might be the ones that’s fukkin up! Send them back where they came from. Stick with the 9. 9 is a good number Bama state.
Man they found 3 folks ain't ever played a tuba before apparently. Bama State save yourselves and leave them cats alone at least.

AAMU has been at least 5 company fronts for awhile now🤔 and no lie or hate, AAMU is easily one of best sounding hbcu bands right now. I'd say top 7 easily for overall sound. Easily.

View: https://youtu.be/8oAgWqxbON4

Please point in this clip where Alcorn touched the boom ? Cause we sound better, had better song selection, and definitely blew on Alcorn... stop nut ridding what asu can’t even do now .... at least y’all sound better than Texas southern at the current moment smh po state ...

Back