Bama St. will forfeit games

Damn

I didnt know I had to be constructive. Maybe I just want to criticize. Hell....aint that my option? Its not like my opinion really matters anyway. Your people in Montgomery would be too stupid to take my advice anyway.

Maybe if some of these schools would take my advice, the SWAC would be a better place.

Damn

I didnt know I had to be constructive. Maybe I just want to criticize. Hell....aint that my option? Its not like my opinion really matters anyway. Your people in Montgomery would be too stupid to take my advice anyway.

Maybe if some of these schools would take my advice, the SWAC would be a better place.

Now I'm convinced...you definitely can't grasp the concept... :smh:

GR, how can you expect anybody to value your input if you can't even attempt to grasp the concept of a board such as this one.

:smh: :shame: but I digress....

Ye olde paragon of logic that is GR has spoken and the SWACPage should kneel and kiss his pinky ring. Beware fellow posters, the all-knowing GR will show us how to post... :rolleyes:

a dayumn joke... :shame:

Again bruh

I AM NOT THE PROBLEM
YOUR ADMINISTRATION IS
Once you learn that you will be in better shape.

No GR, you're not the problem.

You are, however, someone that has no clue how to address a situation without rubbing salt in the proverbial wound. :smh:

Constructive? I guess I dont know what that means.

Thank you for verifying the obvious... :smh:

again, anybody that has anything to say that can actually help us deal with the trying times we're going through, be my guest...

crazy

I dont have to help you. Helping people that dont know how to help themselves is a effort in futility. Might as well just spit in the wind.

For the last time...Im not here to pat you on your back. Im here to kick you in your ass. Thats just the way it is.

And I didnt see too many words of confidence when you guys thought JSU was hiring the worst coach in the world. I saw a whole lot of attacks....and guess what, there was not a lot of constructive criticism.

crazy

I dont have to help you. Helping people that dont know how to help themselves is a effort in futility. Might as well just spit in the wind.

GR, are you truly this sanctimonious, or do you have to go through intense training to be that way? :shame:

You truly have an extremely myopic view of the world if you actually believe the drivel that you posted aboave... :smh:

I digress.... I'm not asking anybody to pat us on the back for the mess our AD and administration is puting our students through. I'm just asking you a simple question:

Do you have anything constructive to offer the folks having to deal with this situation?

It's not Chaos Theory; It's actually a pretty simple concept to grasp. A simple yes or no will do.

And I didnt see too many words of confidence when you guys thought JSU was hiring the worst coach in the world. I saw a whole lot of attacks....and guess what, there was not a lot of constructive criticism.

BTW,

you never saw us questioning the parents of JSU students on their choice of sending their child where the decided to attend school...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by crazylegs
Now I'm convinced...you definitely can't grasp the concept... :smh:

Ye olde paragon of logic that is GR has spoken

a dayumn joke... :shame:

Oh dayum lmao....!!!!:lmao:

Back