Bad images of Black on television

What television show made blacks l

• Martin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sandford and Son

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homeboys in Outter Space (bonus points if you remember)

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • The Parkers

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Cops (I consider this a black show)

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Neither. Home Boys From Out of Space had a lot of satire. Black people sometimes are just to sensitive.

I can't vote in this poll...I didn't think either of the shows listed made black folks look bad.

Black folx make Black folx look bad.

If there was one show that I'd get rid of for OUT RIGHT "c**nery", it would have to be Serreal Life3 with Flava Flave. That ni99a needs to be hung.

Cops always capture blacks at their all time worst. They almost depict us as subhuman.
1705a1a.jpg

Maybe they should run to the "burbs" sometimes and catch the yuppies dealing their drugs also.

The PARKERS is just PLAIN BAAAAAAAAD. :vomit:

COPS is real life action. These clowns make THEMSELVES look bad. :xeye:

When watching the News channels in D.C and Baltimore, a lot of the people shown committing crimes are black. There are so many people robbing and killing one another in this area. We make ourselves look bad! Some people just don't think about their actions. When I lived in Arizona, there were hardly any blacks shown committing crimes on the News. I know there aren't that many of us out there, but the blacks would rarely get caught up. Here in the D.C/Baltimore area, ever other day somebody's getting shot or robbed. :angry:

Back