Babyface' New CD - Grown & Sexy!

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
It dropped on yesterday, and it received 3 out of 4 stars...I have the album sampler and it is on fiyah. :jump:

You R & B lovers, such as myself, that are seeking some good music to listen to, go pick up your copy today and support the brother. Don't bootleg it, BUY it. :rolleyes:

SU's Finest '93 said:
It dropped on yesterday, and it received 3 out of 4 stars...I have the album sampler and it is on fiyah. :jump:

You R & B lovers, such as myself, that are seeking some good music to listen to, go pick up your copy today and support the brother. Don't bootleg it, BUY it. :rolleyes:

I bought it yesterday. I love 'SHE'S INTERNATIONAL' and Goin Out Of Business(I guess that's the title). It's definitely a lover's CD.

Goin' out of Business is my favorite...I literally put that song on repeat and play it over and over again, and never get tired. :jump:

SU's Finest '93 said:

:read:

Back