Baby Boy

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Blu,
I'd give it 4 and a quarter popcorns out of 5.

LadyLuck,
That's the thing. The acting is something that stands out in the movie. Ving Rhames, Omar Gooding, and even Tyrese and Snoop did great jobs acting. Especially Ving and Omar. The girlfriend (I don't know her name) was very good also. She had me thinking I was listening to one of my ex's.

Re: I support all black movies

Speak for yourself...Buck FET!!

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE

Funny how everyone said that they were not going to watch BET anymore when tongue tied Tavis got fired...but everyone sure did catch the BET awards.....interesting!!!!

I saw it today and it was a good movie. I'd give it 4 popcorns. The acting actually was good, Tyrese and the girlfriend was impressive. The plot was "suspect" at times, but overall its worth checking out.

Baby Boy is a tight movie 2 watch and I love it. But the end part had many questions 2 think of. And im tripin is that Tyreese and Omar Gooding killed Rodney(Snoop Dog) and got away with it. But Baby Boy is the best in 2001...no doubt!!!

I considered going to see it but I'll pass or see it on video (if somebody else rents it!).

I see enough broke, deadbeat dads living with their moma and unwed momas with 14 children in a 3 bedroom house dramas around here as it is. No need to spend hard earned cash to see what my neighbors, relatives and friends are doing. Just sit on the porch and look or listen to a "messy" friend for the lowdown on their bizness.;)

Back