Aye Simps it's time to talk to y'all

CEE DOG

Aye I understand that many of you new age Simps are just who you are, but look stop simping so hard and messing the game up for real brothers. It's sickening to see how y'all run from Facebook to Instagram and these other sites stroking these women egos. Look you still ain't gonna get no pudding. You are friend zone Simps for a reason. So stop telling her we are losing a good thing, or she deserves better. She will only let you spend money on her and do what we want do for her. Point being made we still gonna smash and beat her back out while you Simp. It's this thing call life. Just saying. It's so sad seeing you post on Facebook and these other sites. Especially the comments you leave on tic tic. Just sad. You let the male species down. See simps we don't call or text her when she wants only when we want because, well it's what we do. We let you spend that quality time and we spend time when we feel like it. If I text her Friday she doesn't need to hear from me until Tuesday. It's her rightful place.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Aye I understand that many of you new age Simps are just who you are, but look stop simping so hard and messing the game up for real brothers. It's sickening to see how y'all run from Facebook to Instagram and these other sites stroking these women egos. Look you still ain't gonna get no pudding. You are friend zone Simps for a reason. So stop telling her we are losing a good thing, or she deserves better. She will only let you spend money on her and do what we want do for her. Point being made we still gonna smash and beat her back out while you Simp. It's this thing call life. Just saying. It's so sad seeing you post on Facebook and these other sites. Especially the comments you leave on tic tic. Just sad. You let the male species down. See simps we don't call or text her when she wants only when we want because, well it's what we do. We let you spend that quality time and we spend time when we feel like it. If I text her Friday she doesn't need to hear from me until Tuesday. It's her rightful place.
Very Crucial 4 realz. And I havent been on this forum in a very good minute. Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaah!!!!!!

Come on man what simp told? 😂 Every dude back in the day played the dusty dick award. Especially if you were in a frat, band or hung around alpha males. Just saying.

Come on man what simp told? 😂 Every dude back in the day played the dusty dick award. Especially if you were in a frat, band or hung around alpha males. Just saying.

Consensual sex, right?

Wuzup Bewildered. O.G. status on the boards but im more like a Kool Man.:cool: Yes indeed. Its been a long time and I used to post when I was living in Monroe but now im in Georgia. Real Life.

Classic track. R.I.P. Pimp C.

Glad you doing well my man! Nice to hear from you. You were the reason some of us old heads were living out our fantasies through you younger undergrads back in the gap. We like to "look" and "coach" from the sideline mane. lol

Stay safe and much continued success to you sir.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back