Aye PV folks let me holla at y’all right quick !

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
Listen here !

don’t y’all be going down to Texas A&M playing y’all fuss string too long… we may have a championship in a few weeks and i don’t want no star players to end up on Texas A&M field intro reel next year …. Look , y’all play @Fiyah at nose guard , @pvdogteam at slot wr, @PV-PRIDE at rb, and @Bewildered at QB with the leather helmet, and fill the rest with Fourth string. They’ll look at y’all , feel bad ,and Texas A&M will give y’all that check to go home without playing a single down. Stick to the plan them blood sucking folks need y’all to take a rest from that heavy weight SEC west. Sweep the legs ! Don’t let them injure our championship game…

So you want me to drop the camera on the sidelines and don a helmet and pads and go out there against those aggies huh...

Cartoon Thinking GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
GIF by Entertainment Tonight
Ice Cube No GIF

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And if y’all got that grown man , wife leave a brother hanging on them lonely nights, eat steaks for breakfast grown man strength good … Uck them aggies !!! Fold them folks like a lawn chair ! They know what they signed up for when they step on that field. Every man, beast, woman or child can get this work !!

I have never had an opportunity to experience PV's fanbase participation on a large scale. For that matter, I have even questioned if PV has much of a fanbase at all. But on Saturday, December 4, 2021 will present an opportunity for PV to show the world that it has a rabid fanbase that strongly supports PV football. A rural/surbuirban school with more than 9000 students attending, and only minutes from the 4th largest city in the nation, should represent much better than for which it is known.

I have never had an opportunity to experience PV's fanbase participation on a large scale. For that matter, I have even questioned if PV has much of a fanbase at all. But on Saturday, December 4, 2021 will present an opportunity for PV to show the world that it has a rabid fanbase that strongly supports PV football. A rural/surbuirban school with more than 9000 students attending, and only minutes from the 4th largest city in the nation, should represent much better than for which it is known.

Earle, where have you been? If you note specific PV events, we do show. Especially that deal where it was well in excess of 40+ years since our last play for a SWAC title in the FREEZING rain, at night, in Alabama.

We will show up, even if it's just all 9 of us here posting in this area, we will be there. I'm not privvy to the ticketmaster #s but we'll see what's what shortly. Unlike SU, we're not a mere 2.9 hour drive from Jackson, MS and the majority of our grads stay in-state.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back