Australian woman fatally shot by police in Minneapolis after calling 911

Ok....it's just something very weird about this story.
Agreed, after having read the transcripts, why did she go into a dark ally supposedly in her PJ's? Where did she call from? I know she gave a number, but where did she actually call from her cell phone or a land line? Why was she in the ally at all. If there was a sexual assault occurring, since she is not sure what she heard, she could have been a victim of assault or even killed. So why was she in the ally at all?

Agreed, after having read the transcripts, why did she go into a dark ally supposedly in her PJ's? Where did she call from? I know she gave a number, but where did she actually call from her cell phone or a land line? Why was she in the ally at all. If there was a sexual assault occurring, since she is not sure what she heard, she could have been a victim of assault or even killed. So why was she in the ally at all?

That's my point. So you hear a woman getting raped and you go to see rather than waiting for the police to come knock on your door? The police are already on alert for a potential rapist who could be armed.

But like Kendrick said it's all fluid so we will have to wait and see.

According to the transcipt, she called police based on what she heard, not saw. I'm guessing she approached the squad car to tell them where the noise was coming from when she was shot.

The Daily Mail story said the squad car pulled into the neighborhood with no headlights on, which is why Noor couldn't exactly see who he shot.

Alley
Middle of the night
Pajamas
Reports of drugs in her system
Running towards the police car

Sounds like a drug purchase and she got jacked...

Wasn't there a issue a couple of years ago where a football player had a accident and ran towards a cop for help only to be gunned down.

This situation was a tragedy nothing more and nothing less...

Alley
Middle of the night
Pajamas
Reports of drugs in her system
Running towards the police car

Sounds like a drug purchase and she got jacked...

On top of reporting a sex crime.....so she runs out in her pajamas at night in an alley at police....Now I understand why the police didn't pull up with their lights on. If they roll up with the lights on they can potentially allow the person committing the crime to escape. I have noticed when home alarms go off the cops don't respond with their lights on and usually they come from two different directions.

Wasn't there a issue a couple of years ago where a football player had a accident and ran towards a cop for help only to be gunned down.

This situation was a tragedy nothing more and nothing less...

Yep. He played football at FAMU.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/24/us/minneapolis-justine-ruszczyk-attorney-robert-bennett/index.html

Ruszczyk's family hires Minneapolis attorney from Castile case

Minneapolis (CNN)Robert Bennett doesn't look like a man fighting for the little guy.

Dressed in a striped navy suit, with round tortoise-shell glasses tucked into his breast pocket, he looks like he belongs at the head of a boardroom table, or on the links of a private country club.
But he has made a handsome living fighting and winning for average people who have had run-ins with the powerful.

Bennett represented the grieving family of Philando Castile, who was shot by police near Minneapolis last summer during a traffic stop. Castile's death garnered international attention after his girlfriend broadcast the shooting's aftermath on Facebook Live.

Back