Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms vetted for potential Biden VP pick

Hey that pic above of Bottoms....I was looking in one area and started day dreaming....sorry....but I just could not help it.

Elizabeth Warren is my pick with Kamala Harris being the Attorney General. We need an Attorney General who is going to assign an entire office to investigate Trump's presidency and see it through thoroughly.

Make Keisha Bottoms Secretary of State

Good idea!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
My preference for VP is Stacy Abrams. She is a sharp and bold sister. Having said that, I don't believe Joe Biden is bold enough to make her his running mate. My second choice would be KLB.

I can't argue with any of this. The only thing I don't want to see happen is the loss of Senate seats. If Warren or Harris ran their Senate seats would be up for grabs. That is my concern with senators running.

That's only an issue with Warren's seat since the governor of Massachusetts is a Republican. Gavin Newsome will just insert another Democrat into Kamala's seat in California

TBH, I had gotten comfortable with the idea of Amy Klobuchar being the VP pick before she withdrew for consideration! I saw her as a noncontroversial candidate with congressional experience who could speak to both sides of the aisle if needed. My thoughts were that we didn't need to make the efforts to defeat Trump more difficult than it had to be.

Me too, until all the stuff came out on her during the George Floyd incident she was my choice.
Warren is a no go because of what was said earlier that her senate seat would be lost to a republican and you can't have that to get the balance in the senate back. I'm now leaning more toward Cummings or Rice as both know the ins and outs of DC politics.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And I better not see no exit polls showing black turnout was down this year. I don't care how many polls these WFs close... you get your black asses up and be FIRST in line to vote this rat bastard POS and his ball lickers OUT!
Shouldn’t you be demanding that leaders not make it harder for black people to vote rather than making demands of black people?

Me too, until all the stuff came out on her during the George Floyd incident she was my choice.
Warren is a no go because of what was said earlier that her senate seat would be lost to a republican and you can't have that to get the balance in the senate back. I'm now leaning more toward Cummings or Rice as both know the ins and outs of DC politics.

Susan rice is smart but polarizing. She would be vilified worse than Hillary

I'm good with Rice or Harris with the edge going to Rice due to her in depth grasp of world affairs and calm, even keel demeanor. Harris would be my AG or first Supreme Court nominee. RGB is doing great hanging in there to keep another conservative from taking her seat so it'd be great if Harris or another black woman allow her to tap out, take the baton... and runs for 25-30 yrs.

The most important thing, is it has to be somebody who can help lock up some of those high electoral vote states... most popular votes don't mean jack, ask Hillary.

Hmmm, why not both?

In a nutshell, I think our people are so accustomed to receiving things piece-meal in America we subconsciously expect things in part rather than the whole. It is a pattern of thinking we have to consciously resist. Enslavement, segregation and systemic racism ingraines pessimism in a person.

In a nutshell, I think our people are so accustomed to receiving things piece-meal in America we subconsciously expect things in part rather than the whole. It is a pattern of thinking we have to consciously resist. Enslavement, segregation and systemic racism ingraines pessimism in a person.

I don't disagree with you. All I am saying is, let's play chess rather than checkers. But anyway.........

American politics is set up so nobody gets everything they want all at once.

You see how Trump doesn't have that border wall? Obamacare is still in tact too... and he had the House and Senate when he got elected.

Back