Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms vetted for potential Biden VP pick

Kamala is a terrible pick. She is too preppy and ivy leagish.

I like Val Demings or Stacey Abrams. Both of those sisters have some grit.

I like Val Demings alot. Kamala is the only one who has shown that she can fundraise and win statewide office. I dont get "Ivy League" from her at all. What does that mean anyway? Abrams is a no go. Her resume is way too light. Like Beto, they are mostly known for losing high profile elections

At this point it has to be Keisha or Kamala. I don't think black voters will come out for anybody else. Stacey Abrams is too nice for that position.

Those of you who think Black people won't come out for anyone other than certain people.... WTF is wrong with those Black people? Elizabeth Warren ain't bad at all. As a matter of fact she was one of my favorites. She was always well prepared and had a plan for everything. Kamala is good also though I don't like her nasaly voice lol. I love me some Val Demings with her strong demeanor. KLB is a very sure leader and she'd be great, as well as Stacey who SHOULD be the governor of Georgia right now.

I like Val Demings alot. Kamala is the only one who has shown that she can fundraise and win statewide office. I dont get "Ivy League" from her at all. What does that mean anyway? Abrams is a no go. Her resume is way too light. Like Beto, they are mostly known for losing high profile elections
If we are being 100, Stacey should be the legitimate governor of GA right now. Lets not forget how Kemp got in. She was able to compete statewide in GA. When I say Ivy League. She comes off too academic, too polished etc... I get the fighter vibe from Val Demings and Abrams. Someone who go out into the Ohio's and hold their own.

Hey that pic above of Bottoms....I was looking in one area and started day dreaming....sorry....but I just could not help it.

Elizabeth Warren is my pick with Kamala Harris being the Attorney General. We need an Attorney General who is going to assign an entire office to investigate Trump's presidency and see it through thoroughly.

Make Keisha Bottoms Secretary of State

Those of you who think Black people won't come out for anyone other than certain people.... WTF is wrong with those Black people? Elizabeth Warren ain't bad at all. As a matter of fact she was one of my favorites. She was always well prepared and had a plan for everything. Kamala is good also though I don't like her nasaly voice lol. I love me some Val Demings with her strong demeanor. KLB is a very sure leader and she'd be great, as well as Stacey who SHOULD be the governor of Georgia right now.
I can't argue with any of this. The only thing I don't want to see happen is the loss of Senate seats. If Warren or Harris ran their Senate seats would be up for grabs. That is my concern with senators running.

Hey that pic above of Bottoms....I was looking in one area and started day dreaming....sorry....but I just could not help it.

Elizabeth Warren is my pick with Kamala Harris being the Attorney General. We need an Attorney General who is going to assign an entire office to investigate Trump's presidency and see it through thoroughly.

Make Keisha Bottoms Secretary of State
I can't argue with this either

Last edited:
to me it’s about who the senile places as go support staff. LOL...I know what Trump will do...and so do you.

then he shouldn’t be running for POTUS if we gotta hope his support staff overcomes his deficiencies.

I wish in this most pivotal time in our country we had better candidates to chose from.

TBH, I had gotten comfortable with the idea of Amy Klobuchar being the VP pick before she withdrew for consideration! I saw her as a noncontroversial candidate with congressional experience who could speak to both sides of the aisle if needed. My thoughts were that we didn't need to make the efforts to defeat Trump more difficult than it had to be.

I would support anyone or anything over the status quo; I don't care who it is! But the job of the vice president, first and foremost, is to be ready to step in, on a moment's notice and serve as president. Thr only Black persons currenly under consideration that I see as meeting that qualification are Senator Harris and Ambassador Rice, although my personal choice for VP is Liz Warren.

Back