ASU Mighty Marching Hornets on NBC Nightly News tomorrow Tuesday October 9th

Deuce

> > > Not just a band thread < < < Lester Holt is bringing his "Across America" tour with the NBC Nightly News to Montgomery on tomorrow, Tuesday, October 9th. The show will spotlight the rich Civil Rights History of Montgomery, as well as feature the new Lynching Memorial and Legacy Museum. ASU's Mighty Marching Hornets will also perform during the broadcast . . .

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/10/lester_holt_to_talk_lynching_m.html

> > > Not just a band thread < < < Lester Holt is bringing his "Across America" tour with the NBC Nightly News to Montgomery on tomorrow, Tuesday, October 9th. The show will spotlight the rich Civil Rights History of Montgomery, as well as feature the new Lynching Memorial and Legacy Museum. ASU's Mighty Marching Hornets will also perform during the broadcast . . .

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/10/lester_holt_to_talk_lynching_m.html
What's up brother! You still fishing?

Yo CEE!

I haven’t had a chance to do much fishing this year...only been out once, but I’m gonna try to get out there soon since it’s cooling down a bit...what about you?

Yo CEE!

I haven’t had a chance to do much fishing this year...only been out once, but I’m gonna try to get out there soon since it’s cooling down a bit...what about you?
I usually fish in the fall and spring, but this summer I have been going over to Joe Wheeler dam killing those cat fish. The Mexicans taught me how to use a bottle in fast current and wait for the fish to hit it. Man I caught 60 2-4 lbs in about an hour. Lol

Wow . . . that's a lot of catfish . . . lol . . . sounds like a fish-fry to me!

I love to catch (and eat) catfish, but I mostly catch 'em at catfish farms . . . it may not be as challenging as catching them in a river, but I love that clean farm-raised taste. They used to have a whole lot of catfish farms around Montgomery, but they've all either closed down, or started selling only to businesses/restaurants. Now, I have to drive an hour or two to go to a catfish farm, so I don't do it nearly as much as I used to. There's a lot of good bass fishing around this area though, and as I'm sure you know, the best bass fishing is on private lakes. There's nothing like being in a small motor boat cruising around on a big private lake on a nice fall day . . . that's a good day, even if you don't catch any fish . . . lol

Back