Ashanti's New Single

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
Who's that Lloyd guy singing w/her? Does anyone know of him?

Also, who's the guy that sings on Alicia Keys new single, Diary? He sounds sort of like Lil G from Silk.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
SU's Finest '93 said:
Who's that Lloyd guy singing w/her? Does anyone know of him?

Also, who's the guy that sings on Alicia Keys new single, Diary? He sounds sort of like Lil G from Silk.

I have not heard the song but if Lloyd is rapping, it might be that dude from G-Unit that just released his own album.

It's not Lloyd Banks from G-Unit. He doesn't even sing. Lloyd is a new artist with The Inc (formerly known as Murder Inc.) And actually it's not Ashanti's new single. It is his. It just features Ashanti.

Don't you think if it was Ashanti's single, she would at least have a whole verse to herself?

Freakquency said:
Don't you think if it was Ashanti's single, she would at least have a whole verse to herself?

Is this the single that ET! was talking about she would be doing about a month ago. It's supposed to be about that "downlow" stuff ............ GUY/GUY. They said a video is to be shot also. :xeye: :shame:

jstate83 said:
Is this the single that ET! was talking about she would be doing about a month ago. It's supposed to be about that "downlow" stuff ............ GUY/GUY. They said a video is to be shot also. :xeye: :shame:

I heard that too. Oh well, G@Y is in I guess.

jstate83 said:

:vomit:

Not kidding .............^^^^^^^^

Ashanti spoke on it herself. Her "thought's" were if she did this, more guy's would be comfortable about comming out. :xeye: :xeye:

She said the video will be about a guy that can't "express" himself in public about his "true" love. :retard: :goof: :retard: :goof: :retard: :retard: :goof:

That song fuggin' sucks. :tdown:

I'm pissed at my baby for even being on that joint. However, that dude Loyd is singin' the hook on one of 8-Ball and MJG's tracks on their new album..........sounds aiight, but he sucks as a solo artist.

The video is lame as L, too, but Murda Inc. videos are usually garbage, anyway.

Why is it Ashanti's voice is deeper than Lloyd's?

And I wonder if Ashanti even realizes hom much she says the word "baby" in damn near every song.

I declared myself too old to listen to that teeny bopper crap. That ashanti/lloyd is awful!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back