A's become first pro team to accept Doge for tickets

I have some DOGE. Had thrown some change into Bittorent a few months back and it turned over 5 times, so I moved some of that into DOGE. I'm thinking for it to make any kinda run at some point they have to stop issuing coins, but it's been interesting to play around with.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I have some DOGE. Had thrown some change into Bittorent a few months back and it turned over 5 times, so I moved some of that into DOGE. I'm thinking for it to make any kinda run at some point they have to stop issuing coins, but it's been interesting to play around with.
I would say get all the DOGE you can get Elon Musk is about to make another large investment in that as well and when word gets out it may increase in value

The Rockets just announced they are accepting it for merch and tickets so it definitely has value and a use. Patrick Mahomes said he's all in on Doge today as well so as the Alcorn poster said, get it while it's under a $1 because I don't think it's going under .50 again even with Robinhood trying to manipulate the market by limiting sells whenever it peaks (like earlier today when it hit an all time high of .60). I only bought a couple thousands at .02 so I'm satisfied but at the same time kicking myself because I had a chance to get it at .0002 cents

HBCUs better get up on it as far as a fundraising method (as well as accepting it for payments)

The Rockets just announced they are accepting it for merch and tickets so it definitely has value and a use. Patrick Mahomes said he's all in on Doge today as well so as the Alcorn poster said, get it while it's under a $1 because I don't think it's going under .50 again even with Robinhood trying to manipulate the market by limiting sells whenever it peaks (like earlier today when it hit an all time high of .60). I only bought a couple thousands at .02 so I'm satisfied but at the same time kicking myself because I had a chance to get it at .0002 cents

HBCUs better get up on it as far as a fundraising method (as well as accepting it for payments)
Have you also looked in the Ethereum Classic it is also soaring due to the Ethereum is going up as well.

Have you also looked in the Ethereum Classic it is also soaring due to the Ethereum is going up as well.

Yeah Etherum is gonna be the next Bitcoin. If I'm someone looking to build a retirement egg, I would drop a couple G's off in it and let it set for a few years. It's projected to be where Bitcoin was at the end of 2020 (20s). The only drawback with it is high gas fees (compared to BNB). Once they figure that out, it's gonna take off even more

I would actually buy more into BNB due to the NFT and token craze (Safemoon, etc.). You need BNB to buy those so by nature the price will increase

I wish more of us (HBCUs) look into utilizing it (and riding off the Doge energy because as anyone knows about loyal Doge owners, they will support ANYONE who accepts it as currency or supports it). I've brought it up in Valley groups

Back