Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Tennessee State Game Updates: 2:00pm CT

Great win UAPB I just wish you guys would have won by a lot more. Our coaches are horrible. From the very first game when we struggled against Valley, I knew it would be a long season.

The SWAC is going to be interesting to watch this year. I’ve seen 4 SWAC teams play so far this season, and each time just seems like they want it on the field.

Dat mean ol LION! WOW. TnSU start choosing a new coach today... After church... Don't eem START on the tater salad and fried chicken before you do.

Tn State is clearly having a down year but good job winning a game you suppose to win UAPB.

I'm still not impressed with anyone in the SWAC. I think the MEAC will take the CB again with what I'm seeing.

Tn State is clearly having a down year but good job winning a game you suppose to win UAPB.

I'm still not impressed with anyone in the SWAC. I think the MEAC will take the CB again with what I'm seeing.

The University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Golden Lions football team was projected to finish LAST PLACE overall in the 2019 SWAC football season. We won 2 games last season (one of which I’m sure you remember well). We have a coach going into his 2nd year with only 1 season of head football coaching experience, and that again, was a 2-game win season.

If you’re able to provide one, I’m interested in your thesis on as to why my Golden Lions were “suppose to win” our game this past Saturday.

Thank you.

The University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Golden Lions football team was projected to finish LAST PLACE overall in the 2019 SWAC football season. We won 2 games last season (one of which I’m sure you remember well). We have a coach going into his 2nd year with only 1 season of head football coaching experience, and that again, was a 2-game win season.

If you’re able to provide one, I’m interested in your thesis on as to why my Golden Lions were “suppose to win” our game this past Saturday.

Thank you.

I never said they were supposed to win and we all know pre-season predictions are meaningless.

Welcome.

I never said they were supposed to win and we all know pre-season predictions are meaningless.

Welcome.

this dude type so much bs he don’t even know when he’s lying lol.

Back