Arkansas pine bluff basketball

Raoul

So a partner of mine just told me that the Arkansas pine bluff basketball coach made some of his players that were on the floor run sprints during a timeout. That makes no sense to me I don't care how bad they're playing

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That is wild, I saw Josh Howard do this with his NAIA team UNT Dallas he made them do suicides during halftime because he felt they weren't beating Bacone College by enough, guess this the new thing

Real dumb on his part and he is obviously over his head. What a slap in the face to those kids. He should be forcing the AD to run sprints for scheduling these money games.

Real dumb on his part and he is obviously over his head. What a slap in the face to those kids. He should be forcing the AD to run sprints for scheduling these money games.

That is the same thing I thought. But I decided I had better not open that door, because I understand these money games are a necessary evil.

What I didn't like was that the dudes didn't appear to be bustin' their behinds to run the sprints. They were practically jogging to a finish. Don't think coach got his point across. :confused::cool:

What I didn't like was that the dudes didn't appear to be bustin' their behinds to run the sprints. They were practically jogging to a finish. Don't think coach got his point across. :confused::cool:
expected cause the level of respect is probably low... hearing he's only 33.. damn near a peer to his players ...dude probably be checking out his players gfs and everything

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well then. I stand corrected! 😅😂🤣😀😁

They only lost by 19. The third time they lost below 20.

And was it really worth it when you have articles being written about this.
And folks have JOKES

https://bustedcoverage.com/2021/12/...coach-makes-ultimate-coach-taylor-move-video/

In no surprise, Iowa State took home the lopsided victory 83-64, but the game’s outcome is not what is on everyone’s minds. This night, the only thing that will be taken is that coach Bozeman became a true basketball legend with his punishment for his team.

Maybe the Coach K’s and John Calipari’s of the world should take notes.

That is wild, I saw Josh Howard do this with his NAIA team UNT Dallas he made them do suicides during halftime because he felt they weren't beating Bacone College by enough, guess this the new thing

I MIGHT excuse that due to half time and they were not playing a D1 school in the Big Ten.

View: https://twitter.com/CoachRossJames/status/1466431712326529029

I’ve seen this at multiple levels - he’s the Coach - let him do his job - tend to your own garden
I love the reply to this former Women's head basketball coach of D3 Mary Baldwin University-

Maybe that’s why his garden is 1-8
Explain exactly when you've seen a college coach do this in the middle of a game.

Now WHERE is stuff like this happening at multiple levels?

Back