Are Your Parents.....?

pbla

Focus
Cool , Nerdy or Country?

My mother admits that she is country as all outdoors. My sister and I agree.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I love my mother dearly but she is as country as they came and she is stuck in the 70s era. :lmao:

My Da is super-cool.

Ummm if there was a picture in teh dictionary of country, my dad would be there. He drives pick ups, tractors, and I am sure that if he was still able, we would still have horses, cows, hogs, etc.

My mom......she is kool. But she is not current. She is known for messing up some slang....example.

She isn't BOUT it, she is ABOUT it.
She doesn't say Whodie, she says WORDY
Told my lil sister one time about this new designer she saw in the mall....Deekneey. We were like deekneey? Who is deekneey? How was it spelled mom?

Her reply.....DKNY, you know deekneey! LOL!

Originally posted by Suge
Ummm if there was a picture in teh dictionary of country, my dad would be there. He drives pick ups, tractors, and I am sure that if he was still able, we would still have horses, cows, hogs, etc.

My mom......she is kool. But she is not current. She is known for messing up some slang....example.

She isn't BOUT it, she is ABOUT it.
She doesn't say Whodie, she says WORDY
Told my lil sister one time about this new designer she saw in the mall....Deekneey. We were like deekneey? Who is deekneey? How was it spelled mom?

Her reply.....DKNY, you know deekneey! LOL!

I told yallllll......SUGE is from Swartz.

Mother: country as heyell. I mean OVERLY country. :tup:

Biological Father: Cool/hip/playboy type/etc. Even has a ponytail going halfway down his back. :shame: We had a "C" walk competition between us a lil' while ago. :shame:

<b>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My New Sig: Somebody on TSPN needs to break me off!
</b>

Shameful...

Nupe, on the real, this nig is a str8 up playboy around that Houston area. I mean driving Ferrari selfish b@st@rd bachelor and all. :shame: :mad:

Both my parents are cool.

My mom: very simple and doesn't like flashy things.
My dad: thinks he knows everything and thinks he's the best looking middle-aged man that God EVER created.

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Actually I wanna be a driving a Farrari selfish b@st@rd.

You ain't supposed to be like that when you have a <b>child</b> and <b>grandchildren</b> Nupe. :mad: I pray that I don't turn into something like him l8r. The only thing he and I have in common to date is our love of <u>all</u> women from Louisiana. ~snicker~ :shame: And how hot and bothered we are 101% of the time... kekekekekekeke Lawd... :shame:
<b>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My New Sig: Somebody from TSPN needs to break me off! Darnit!
</b>

My Mom is super cool she taught in the AUC center so she kind of kept up with the latest trend. When I was in school she would hook me and my boys up with alot of girls in the AUC when we came to the crib.

Now my old dude thinks he is a player. Man that cat be kicking them Kagoles (SP) to the side like a ole school player. His words to me when they dropped me off at AAMU was "Son there are alot of pretty women on this campus but always remember to whip the P*&**y don't let it whip you." :cool:

My Mom is hella cool, up to date fashion wise and she knows whats going on. She told me some isth that was happening on the "streets" and I was like how you know that. My Step-Dad straight from the country period.
My Dad is pretty cool. He is up to date also and though he doesn't know it he wears his pants off his waist like his #1 son.:shh: :shh:My Step-Mom is still cool also, she knows whats going on.

My mother is country as all get out too! She tries to be hip, but she slacks in that area.....I try and keep her current and laughing so she tries...

My dad, is cool as cool can be! He's a playa-playa, that I hope to grow nothing like, my brothers took over that department so........

I'm an excellent misture of both....country and cool as hell! :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by ms.sonic96

I'm an excellent misture of both....country and cool as hell! :lol:

Does that combination add up to LOUD? :D

Moms grew up in the South, but she's not country (surprisingly).
She's cool and a tell-it-like-it-is kinda woman (that must be where I get it from ;) )

Pops is cool as hell. He has some hellified faults, but he's still cool. Got one of the smoothest walks I've ever seen. :cool:

And don't let him throw on one of his Dobs and a pair of gators...:cool:

My parents have gone from being crazy parents to cool grandparents. I don't know these people who treat these grandchildren like gold throphies and beat the brakes off me and my brothers. I don't think I have heard my daddy raise his voice in 15 years (yelled at us everyday) and my mom has become a comedienne.

Both of my parents are cool:

They both work hard and are well-like and respected in the community. They're both very active in civic circles, and are quite the 'Dynamic Duo'.

Mom: Tougaloo College grad, who literally 'runs' the City of Jackson....The only person the entire City Council likes and respects ALL THE TIME.....:D One of the 'Chief Head-Knockers' with the AKAs, The Links, and Leadership Jackson.

Pop: Jackson State grad, longtime Administrator still holding it down after 30 years... Ridiculously active in the JSU National Alumni Association, and half of the famed JSU "Hackett and Lackey Dynamic Duo"!!!!!! Also, a 'Chief Head-Knocker' with the Alphas, the Ms PTA, and head Deacon at the 'chuch'....

And yeah, the 'apple' fell real close to the tree....:dude:

Back