APR time: 40% of SWAC teams banned Bama State, MVSU, PV, UAPB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I can only surmise some of these people posting for jsu was on the committee that selected old man Jackson. :lol: :emlaugh:

I surmise that folks like you were on the committee to select Stump and LeFleur. You got more problems of your own to worry about than worrying about a football coach. ALL of your sports are banned. Now let that sink in.

:rolleyes: :lol: :emlaugh:

2fe485a6ed629983d8dfd1cfdec0264f.jpg

Must you be so cruel? :lol:

Nah....normally it takes 1 1/2-2 years to get in good standing. Our situation was different because we took DRASTIC measures to improve our scores, the other schools will have to do the same!

Our situation was bad becasue our worst year took three years to roll off.

I can only surmise some of these people posting for jsu was on the committee that selected old man Jackson. :lol: :emlaugh:

NONE of us would have selected OMJ.. but we are grateful for the foresight of the Football Players Association and the committee for accepting their choice! :nod:

This is one of those threads that usually gets bumped up years later. I would have loved to prove the same naysayers wrong again and laugh at them. Too bad this one went 12 pages, it will be closed by nightfall :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
...and JSU STILL hasn't won shat without us and all the other banned teams being eligible.

What does that have to do with su having dumb players? Nothing. It still makes your school look bad as well as the conference academically.

What does that have to do with su having dumb players? Nothing. It still makes your school look bad as well as the conference academically.

Tired of carrying this conference.....we have to work 2x as hard to make all of the other schools look good!

Neither ever had banned teams, so they had no need to get a waiver or apply for that grant.

So follow after their example and quit being banned. Pull yourself up by your own bootstraps and quit making lame excuses about we don't have this or that.

Dude, ain't nobody paying attention to the SWAC. You really think AMERICA cares what we are doing? We can have 4.0 student athletes across the board and the rest of America could care less. You guys need to get out of the SWAC area sometimes. We ain't on people's minds like you think. Half of America white or black can't name half of the SWAC schools. Or the Southland or the Sunbelt etc.

The next thing is OUR PLAYERS ain't dumb. It is dumb of you to even say some crazy isht like that. We have not had kids flunking out in a long long time. And APR is not always about grades. Like J4L said, it is when you transfer. Then another thing you crazy mofos don't get. How many of you who didn't even play ball graduated on time? I will sit over here and listen. I had no choice because the Navy mandated it from NROTC scholly students. 4 years. You may get 4.5 to 5. MAYBE. But you call these kids who have to play ball, practice and go to class like everyone else dumb when they can't drop classes like the average kid does or they will be in trouble academically which hurts the APR. Nobody cares if Jayrob student takes 6 years to graduate. LOL.

Man, I swear I wonder what some of yall do for work. Seriously. Some of you can't be in decision making positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back