Appeals court rules schools must allow transgender students to use bathroom of choice

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/appeals-court-rules-transgender-bathroom-rules-n558496
A federal appeals court ruled Tuesday that public schools must allow transgender students to use the bathrooms that match their gender identity, the first such decision of its kind.

The ruling is a victory for a Virginia high school student, Gavin Grimm, who was born female but identifies as male, has undergone hormone therapy, and has legally changed his name...

Wait until some dude dresses up like a girl and either rapes a girl or gets caught having consensual sex in the bathroom with a girl.

Y'all obsessed with this gay stuff. Lol man gays and Bull dikes have been around since caveman days. It will be here when the world ends. Lol

Y'all obsessed with this gay stuff. Lol man gays and Bull dikes have been around since caveman days. It will be here when the world ends. Lol
I think we can deal with the traditional gays and lesbians. It's these others who want to completely be something else. Like the white guy I used to work with when I worked at the Olive Garden, he said he was a black woman trapped in a white mans body. basically he was a gay dude that liked black men. At the time he said if he could afford it he go through the transformation process and because he outward appearance was still a short, white, bald man, I'm sure he used the mens room.

Wait until some dude dresses up like a girl and either rapes a girl or gets caught having consensual sex in the bathroom with a girl.
I have no problem with homosexuality. I was pro gay marriage before it was cool to be so. I am against people trying to redefine the concept of gender all together

Hint to the wise. Although I'm not in favor of letting men in the restroom with women, I'm wise enough to know that it's not the gay men who will rape women. They want butt shots, not puddin hits.

Hint to the wise. Although I'm not in favor of letting men in the restroom with women, I'm wise enough to know that it's not the gay men who will rape women. They want butt shots, not puddin hits.
This Here!!!!
Ya'll forgettin about the butchie women!! I went to highschool with one chick who is the man in all her relationships and she will go toe to toe with any dude and can probably take a few, hell she was built like a dude back in highschool and this was back in the late 80's.

ummm. yall act like gay dudes about to be the only ones strolling in women's restrooms and locker rooms.

At age 14, if someone would have told you that all you had to say was that you considered yourself a woman and you go into the women's locker room and catch a few tits. What would you have done?

ummm. yall act like gay dudes about to be the only ones strolling in women's restrooms and locker rooms.

At age 14, if someone would have told you that all you had to say was that you considered yourself a woman and you go into the women's locker room and catch a few tits. What would you have done?
Still would not have done that, different generations, why risked getting labeled with something just to grab an eyeful of some T and A. Stuff like that sticks with kids and you never know who'd actually believe if you were lying or telling the truth.

Still would not have done that, different generations, why risked getting labeled with something just to grab an eyeful of some T and A. Stuff like that sticks with kids and you never know who'd actually believe if you were lying or telling the truth.
Man, thats the point. They won't get in trouble.

When I was 14, lord knows I would have done a bunch of dumb stuff to see some naked women but I knew I would get in trouble for doing something like strolling into the women's locker room. Now, all they have to say is "I think I am a woman" an any 14 year boy can go in there and watch your daughter undress, shower beside them and whatever else they please

I wouldn't have done what you're suggesting that's for sure. Not sure how you grew up, but I've always had this thing about only wanting women who want me. Also, My first real job entailed me cleaning a public women's restroom. The absolute last place I'd ever consider trying to get some.

I wouldn't have done what you're suggesting that's for sure. Not sure how you grew up, but I've always had this thing about only wanting women who want me. Also, My first real job entailed me cleaning a public women's restroom. The absolute last place I'd ever consider trying to get some.
Nobody said anything about raping but I would have definitely taken a peep. A lot of 13-14 year old boys would have. Don't worry, now they will be in the showers together at gym class.

The legislatures where this law has come forth, have been asked for cases where this problem has happened, but no one provided any examples. It will be interesting to see if it happens.

Not aware of any cases where a guy dressed as a woman in order to commit rape. But people getting caught having sex in the bathroom happens more often than u think.

It's the crazy ones with mental illness or those who are just dirty dogs that you need to worry about.

You open up a lot of doors for Pookie & Ray Ray to act a fool and legally get away with being in those bathrooms.

I don't need for there to be any cases-one time is more than enough to say hold it.

Now if we make every stall PRIVATE or single-sure but I don't want to read about some 10 year old girl getting rape, killed or beaten in the girl's bathroom by some freak claiming he was gay.

I'm not worried about those who use the bathroom properly. I'm worried about the ones that shot up churches, movie theaters, rap and murder for the thrill of it.

states which already have this law haven't had a single rape or violence crime reported.

If anything, transpeople are more likely to be victims of violence or harassment than straight people.

Last edited:
I'm against this. All it's gonna take is some one like Jared from Subway to act like a transgender and go into a womens restroom and back off while an underage girl is in there. SMH.

Back