Anyone Ever Had Hip Surgery

The Founder

I will be having my left hip replaced on Monday. I used to work out 6 days a week. I stopped because of my hip and can't wait to get it back going!!!!

Damn dude. Hip replacement surgery ain't no joke. I hope I never have to deal with that. I have a cousin that had it about 10 years ago. He was down for awhile, but once he was healed, he was good as new.

Right now I'm doing "toe touch weight" on my left leg. The surgery pain is almost over with. I can tell how I am sleeping that it i better but there will be a recovery period. I was told today that the doctor did not use concrete on the prostesis(sp) so it will heal similar to a broken leg. This is mainly because of my age....I'm 37....

Right now I'm doing "toe touch weight" on my left leg. The surgery pain is almost over with. I can tell how I am sleeping that it i better but there will be a recovery period. I was told today that the doctor did not use concrete on the prostesis(sp) so it will heal similar to a broken leg. This is mainly because of my age....I'm 37....

It's great everything is ok man! Just rest and take it easy.

Back