*anye West Announces His Run for President

He is a stooge for agent orange. They have admitted as much.

:vomit:

What a disaster!

Last edited:
I actually hope he faces jail time for this shit.

Kool, I get where you're coming from, but keep mind West is a mentally ill man that walked into the devil's den and got surrounded by demons. The overtures to him and Kim K about criminal justice reform were just bait and nothing more. As if they were mindless, and he just about is, they walked right into the trap Jared Kushner set for them and now West has gotten himself caught up without a real friend in the world left.

Last edited:
Kool, I get where you're coming from, but keep mind West is a mentally ill man that walked into the devil's den and got surrounded by demons. The overtures to him and Kim K about criminal justice reform were just bait and nothing more. As if they were mindless, and he just about is, they walked right into the trap Jared Kushner set for them and now West has gotten himself caught up without a real friend in the world left.
Did he actually say he wanted to siphon votes from Biden? If he said this, then he knew what he was doing and there are consequences for his action. Unless you're going to tell me, someone told him to say that.

Did he actually say he wanted to siphon votes from Biden? If he said this, then he knew what he was doing and there are consequences for his action. Unless you're going to tell me, someone told him to say that.

Tpop33, I wasn't suggesting he not be held accountable. What I was insinuating is that mentally ill people often find themselves in circumstances that are not entirely of their own making. What West said about siphoning votes was only one of many irrational things he has been saying for several years now, and it certainly wasn't the worst thing he's said just over the last few months.

I'm trying not to get too wordy so in a nutshell what I'm saying is depending on the severity of a persons mental illness they can easily be manipulated. Rational though is not what is in play a lot of times in their mind. Kushner shamelessly preyed on a mentally ill man. That doesn't mean West was totally helpless in the situation, but there just is no reason to believe he operates with a full deck.

Last edited:

The Negro ain't too mentally ill enough to not be able to run a shoe line & make albums... he knows WTF he's doing. I have no sympathy for no sell out.

He can rehabilitate in the pen

Back