Anybody wanna F ?

Originally posted by Vinita
Well, TM, I say FUGG HIM, TOO! SORRY BASTARD!!

*what his name is, again?*

Shole iz glad you ain't in ATL right now, 'cause Christmas has DEPLETED any chance you might have had of bail money from me!

I hear ya, Nita.....

Him and that dayum oil change dude, I tell ya.. :redhot:

FU....

FU to my job that I am freelancing with for making sure I got too much work to do this week, got me training in some new proprietary software and all I wanna do is chill

FU to my job for firewalling gambling. I can't check my lottery numbers

FU to my road dawgs for making me plan our next all-girls vacation

FU to my fam for making sure I got even more work to do with them this weekend

FU to my internet buddy, just because I felt like saying it (are you saying to yourself is she talking to me, then I must be talking to you)

FU to that person who knew I wanted the new Sarah Vaughn compilation for the holidays but made no effort to get it for me

FU to all my MK customers that cancelled on me this week

FU to my one MK customer that needs too much personal service (I really am not in a customer sevice mood)

FU :redhot:. You won't miss the water till the well runs dry

FU to my kids for taking my afro pick. I haven't combed my hair in a week and I am ready to cut it all off.

FU to Best Buy for making me stand in that 2 person line for 30 minutes to get my account straight.

FU to this dam rain storm that was suppose to be here in the afternoon and didn't come until I had to drive in that crap.

FU to this alarm computer system for having over 500 items in pending when I get to work and the person I relieved didn't know how to clear them out.

FU to this same system that has this printer attached to it and have been running since I got here 3 hours ago and it's still going.

FU to this joystick that don't want to work with my laptop.

FU to our T1 connection that went down in that storm and I'm using my old dial up service to get on the net and I couldn't remember my password.

I know I need to FU to one more person........:rolleyes:

FU to Fiyah for not text messaging me to let me know he was doing alright down there with all that bad weather

*And this is for you know who :redhot:*

Originally posted by Jacy
FU to Fiyah for not text messaging me to let me know he was doing alright down there with all that bad weather

If you were so concerned you know how to let you fingers do the walking.........so FU.....:lmao: ;)

Back