Anybody seen JayRob and Luv the Boom?

Show some respect, thats your lil brother for crying out loud.
Show some respect, thats your lil brother for crying out loud.

They not even the lil brother they that one white girl you bring Home to meet your black mom and dad and only get cool points cause she brought fried chicken from Publix .... kneegrows who lose to a Hughes led JSU should shut the hell up at ICDC college in nowhere Alabama... holla at us when you have 16 titles ... small town ass d2 trying to smack thee smh...

They not even the lil brother they that one white girl you bring Home to meet your black mom and dad and only get cool points cause she brought fried chicken from Publix .... kneegrows who lose to a Hughes led JSU should shut the hell up at ICDC college in nowhere Alabama... holla at us when you have 16 titles ... small town ass d2 trying to smack thee smh...
Smh lawd lawd

Mr Running Clock for dear mercy send help lol

JSU only has 1 swac title since A&M joined the swac..that novel you wrote is irrelevant for sure lol

Mr Running Clock for dear mercy send help lol

JSU only has 1 swac title since A&M joined the swac..that novel you wrote is irrelevant for sure lol

Your existence in the swac is irrelevant.... losers have to reduce the time frame to make themselves feel better , but since you did cool...., how many times has JSU won the swac east since icdc A&M got to the big boys league? Kneegrow y’all championship is 7-5 and 2nd place stay in your lane... again , stay in your damn lane ... get 16 and holla at us... y’all still got that new car smell to y’all ew .... go smack Oprah state that’s yall biggest game right small time d2 ??

Last edited:
You’re existence in the swac is irrelevant.... losers have to reduce the time frame to make themselves feel better , but since you did cool...., how many times has JSU won the swac east since icdc A&M got to the big boys league? Kneegrow y’all championship is 7-5 and 2nd place stay in your lane... again , stay in your damn lane ... get 16 and holla at us... y’all still got that new car smell to y’all ew .... go smack Oprah state that’s yall biggest game right small time d2 ??
when did that 16 happen? lol ijs🙄..yall only got 1 since A&M been here..I'm sure we will have 2 before yall get it lol😭😂

D2? lol...Kentucky st D2 layed into yall azz and told yall to get the phugg on!😭

Last edited:
I’m not smacking remedial class smackers from no where Alabama... 16 championships ... kneegrow had to cut out the years cause he knows his program small ... that’s a loss... strike two y’all lost to JSUs sorriest coach Hughes.... strike three we won the east more than y’all have since y’all’s existence in the swac.... which means we own the state of Alabama... smh this is real rock bottom to smack the likes of you so I’m gone leave the mentally disabled alone.... it’s not worth my time.

I’m not smacking remedial class smackers from no where Alabama... 16 championships ... kneegrow had to cut out the years cause he knows his program small ... that’s a loss... strike two y’all lost to JSUs sorriest coach Hughes.... strike three we won the east more than y’all have since y’all’s existence in the swac.... which means we own the state of Alabama... smh this is real rock bottom to smack the likes of you so I’m gone leave the mentally disabled alone.... it’s not worth my time.

Ok Mr running clock lol

Jackson State’s head coach hiring practices has killed his spirit. Seriously, Jackson needs to pull a PV and hire all Grambling people. There is a whole generation that does not know that Jackson use to be great.

Jackson State’s head coach hiring practices has killed his spirit. Seriously, Jackson needs to pull a PV and hire all Grambling people. There is a whole generation that does not know that Jackson use to be great.
Yep people thats 32 and younger have know clue.

911 Operator: "What is that sir, you said a blue and white tiger down on Lynch Street? Copy That!"
1570387762063.png

Back