Anybody seen JayRob and Luv the Boom?

Listen you little sorry bullpupp lol. Don't be so quick to rush this L you got coming. The only changes coming is Hendrick taking back over the defense.

You are looking too far down the line. Please concentrate on your next opponent. for AAMU we are just trying to stay above 500 in with our winning percentage... Again, you are looking too far down the line....GRAMBLING should be your focus... A once proud program such as JSU use to say, " one game at time"!

You are looking too far down the line. Please concentrate on your next opponent. for AAMU we are just trying to stay above 500 in with our winning percentage... Again, you are looking too far down the line....GRAMBLING should be your focus... A once proud program such as JSU use to say, " one game at time"!

After losing to a damn horse j state shouldn’t be looking down the road no way.... we on gram crackas desperate for a win asses....

I'm pretty sure you inserted aamu when you spoke on THEE ..do better lol

Maybe the current coach threatened him like Comegy did lol.

@JayRob had a lot to say after we lost to Memphis....BUT, these mofos lost to "Secretariat & nem" and his scary ass is nowhere to be found.

See, in a way, I want gram to continue losing, but because of this, I kinda want gram to drag ole sorry ass jsu up and down Mumford east.

@JayRob had a lot to say after we lost to Memphis....BUT, these mofos lost to "Secretariat & nem" and his scary ass is nowhere to be found.

See, in a way, I want gram to continue losing, but because of this, I kinda want gram to drag ole sorry ass jsu up and down Mumford east.

Given jayrob’s history he’s probably now claiming to be an Ole Miss alum.

33110D41-1443-477C-ADFE-A275D2A31D39.jpeg

If your school hasn’t won 16 titles in the swac shut up... gram and SUcks can smack us but we ain’t taking that shat from no small time d2 turned swac school from nowhere Alabama... sit yo ass down...
LOL..ok that was soooooo long ago..yall got 1 swac title since A&M been in the swac..those titles didn't save yall from the Kentucky Derby lmao

Last edited:
If your school hasn’t won 16 titles in the swac shut up... gram and SUcks can smack us but we ain’t taking that shat from no small time d2 turned swac school from nowhere Alabama... sit yo ass down...
Show some respect, thats your lil brother for crying out loud.

Back