Anybody seen JayRob and Luv the Boom?

surely they know about all those jsu swac titles they won when Cherelle & Alexander Oneal was singing on BET 😭😂
Yea thats old. When j st was dominant i didn't have cable yet. I didn't get cable until 89-90 maybe, back then in Jackson, the company was called Capital Cablevision lol

Yea thats old. When j st was dominant i didn't have cable yet. I didn't get cable until 89-90 maybe, back then in Jackson, the company was called Capital Cablevision lol
Lol you ain't gotta tell me roots deep in the delta right outside jackson(louise,yc)..down to brookhaven back up to Greenwood...lol I miss the metro mall and jitney jungle jheri curl fans of jsu...RIP I know they hate this debacle lol

Last edited:
Your existence in the swac is irrelevant.... losers have to reduce the time frame to make themselves feel better , but since you did cool...., how many times has JSU won the swac east since icdc A&M got to the big boys league? Kneegrow y’all championship is 7-5 and 2nd place stay in your lane... again , stay in your damn lane ... get 16 and holla at us... y’all still got that new car smell to y’all ew .... go smack Oprah state that’s yall biggest game right small time d2 ??

Well let's talk about what happened Saturday.

See you talked this cash money shit for a week and your team got their ASS whooped AGAIN in Jackson.....man you have no shame. Hell now you making yourself look like an angry black woman.

Son sit down.

Lol you ain't gotta tell me roots deep in the delta right outside jackson(louise,yc)..down to brookhaven back up to Greenwood...lol I miss the metro mall and jitney jungle jheri curl fans of jsu...RIP I know they hate this debacle lol
Lol yea man those were the days. I grew up in Shady Oaks, MLK parade marched thru my neighborhood. You could hear the games from Memorial Stadium in my hood. RIP j st lol

Yea these new breed of j st fans on the board is not the j st fans of old that i grew up around. These new fans talk about j st band mostly and they nutride other schools. Oh how thee mighty has fallen lol

You know whats worse....each time I responded he told me to stop living off the past and worry about now. Now he is saying we don't have fans....
Man i know them folks and i know there mentality, i told yall in another thread thats all they care about is going to class and failing.

Back