Anybody seen JayRob and Luv the Boom?

I'm sure they are on the band board bragging about how well the boom performed.

And truthfully they didn't look much better than the fooseball (I refuse to call them a football team) team did. Why did they make the poor Boom ride buses all the way to Indy? When we went to Indy we flew......Just saying....

And truthfully they didn't look much better than the fooseball (I refuse to call them a football team) team did. Why did they make the poor Boom ride buses all the way to Indy? When we went to Indy we flew......Just saying....

I'm sure cost was the reason why. Except for the Texas schools, not many SWAC schools are located within 100 miles of an airport that has direct routes to all major cities in the country. SU is approximately 70 miles from Louis Armstrong International Airport.

Last edited:
I'm sure cost was the reason why. Except for the Texas schools, not many SWAC schools are located within 100 miles of an airport that has direct routes to all major cities in country. SU is approximately 70 miles from Louis Armstrong International Airport.

If it’s a “classic” game that far away & the sponsors can’t afford to have the team & band fly, then maybe it’s best to decline that offer & have an extra home game instead

We have too many classics on life support anyways

We embarrassed the swac and I can’t even be mad at y’all for smacking us cause I’d smack us too for that performance and I hope coaches and players see it.... we haven’t won shat yet and we shut it down 10-0 .... smh a swac W and being at home for the first time all season is needed... We’ll take our frustrations out on gram.... no excuses we got our asses handed to us... we were ill prepared for the option that’s it doesn’t define our teams future.... I’m not one to run from no smack ... Good one cee dog ... we should be pissed off.... gram I feel sorry for em ... picked the wrong year to be 0-4... j state whooping that ass and you can thank Kentucky State ..

Last edited:
I'm only answering at Jrock...Hes the only tru JAG to brave this board before Pinebluff. You don't smack after the win you do it before and then after lol

It's not an issue of smack before or afterwards, the issue is the 1-3 record and JSU smackers having the nerve to talk about other team's issues. There should be no way that a once proud university such as JSU is satisfied with the football situation in Jackson Mississippi. Right now Milsap has a better team than a once proud JSU...The JSU fans I know want immediate changes to the football program...

It's not an issue of smack before or afterwards, the issue is the 1-3 record and JSU smackers having the nerve to talk about other team's issues. There should be no way that a once proud university such as JSU is satisfied with the football situation in Jackson Mississippi. Right now Milsap has a better team than a once proud JSU...The JSU fans I know want immediate changes to the football program...

Listen you little sorry bullpupp lol. Don't be so quick to rush this L you got coming. The only changes coming is Hendrick taking back over the defense.

I'm from Jackson, this is how low these fans have sunk to nutride other schools because they know j st sorry as hell.

And This smack looks worse than our “fooseball” Team.

@JayRob
@Tigerpride
@Blacknbengal

Aye, get in here & look at this lame shit. We lost to Kentucky Fried & this the best they can do. Either y’all done got old ass hell or y’all just lame. This board used to be FUNNY no matter what lol Y’all used to have the coalition in here laughing. Big Blue font used to be in here co-signing every posts. Now look.

@JayRob
@Tigerpride
@Blacknbengal

Aye, get in here & look at this lame shit. We lost to Kentucky Fried & this the best they can do. Either y’all done got old ass hell or y’all just lame. This board used to be FUNNY no matter what lol Y’all used to have the coalition in here laughing. Big Blue font used to be in here co-signing every posts. Now look.

translation

Attachments

• D6939DB1-462C-4C0C-A9F2-BB018D76FD05.jpeg
    D6939DB1-462C-4C0C-A9F2-BB018D76FD05.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 5
@JayRob
@Tigerpride
@Blacknbengal

Nobody trying to joke on j st, yall niggas sorry and everybody been saying this for years.

Back