Anybody remember that this man is still coaching?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Or we can continue to put our foot deep in that ass and sit back and watch how you're going to run "this one" out of town....LOL
tenor.gif

Just can't see that happening.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Or we can continue to put our foot deep in that ass and sit back and watch how you're going to run "this one" out of town....LOL
You know j rock ... I’m gone let you in on a little secret my prophetic mind told me... going forward southern will regress ... going forward... southern will have problems at QB... going forward the other country Louisiana cousin up north will be the swac west representative... going forward it’s y’all turn to be our b$&?!h... if you need a coach list when y’all sick of ODUMs faking it and as we say in Greek land “SKATING” by ... give us a call....enjoy your last spring of relevance... it goes downhill come fall...

You know j rock ... I’m gone let you in on a little secret my prophetic mind told me... going forward southern will regress ... going forward... southern will have problems at QB... going forward the other country Louisiana cousin up north will be the swac west representative... going forward it’s y’all turn to be our b$&?!h... if you need a coach list when y’all sick of ODUMs faking it and as we say in Greek land “SKATING” by ... give us a call....enjoy your last spring of relevance... it goes downhill come fall...
LMAO ...

Don't worry. Southern is gonna let Worm go after the 2021 season and hire Art Briles LOL

Back