Anybody remember that this man is still coaching?

You know j rock ... I’m gone let you in on a little secret my prophetic mind told me... going forward southern will regress ... going forward... southern will have problems at QB... going forward the other country Louisiana cousin up north will be the swac west representative... going forward it’s y’all turn to be our b$&?!h... if you need a coach list when y’all sick of ODUMs faking it and as we say in Greek land “SKATING” by ... give us a call....enjoy your last spring of relevance... it goes downhill come fall...

LOL.....You forgot to start your little diatribe with, I wish..... This kind of reminds of the hoodlums on the corner 40+ years ago predicting S.U. closing and demise. A lot of those dudes or in jail or dead (kind of like jsu football).......LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LOL.....You forgot to start your little diatribe with, I wish..... This kind of reminds of the hoodlums on the corner 40+ years ago predicting S.U. closing and demise. A lot of those dudes or in jail or dead (kind of like jsu football).......LOL

JSU football is baccccckkkkkk. You see what's happening around the program and will see the finished product on the field soon lol.

ain’t no wishing .... that’s a fact... ODUMS on the clock, and that’s the first domino right there... you ain’t smooth talking your way out this one playa the rumblings to get ole worm outta there been started ... let SU lose another ship this alleged spring and ole big worm have a THEE L attached to his name this year... remember ole luvtheboom warned y’all... as always.. and in the end... always right.

ain’t no wishing .... that’s a fact... ODUMS on the clock, and that’s the first domino right there... you ain’t smooth talking your way out this one playa the rumblings to get ole worm outta there been started ... let SU lose another ship this alleged spring and ole big worm have a THEE L attached to his name this year... remember ole luvtheboom warned y’all... as always.. and in the end... always right.

Regardless of what happens to Odums, he is jsu's "Daddy." LOL

recycled smack ? LOL ah j rock young grasshopper... this what separates THEE from southern... WE’LL fire when championships aren’t achieved... SU keeps ODUMs at 7-5 .... same 2nd place mentality in the last 3 years... and here’s the kicker in the easiest cake walk swac west era I’ve ever seen... mans overrated and robbing SU have the alums no shame 😂😂

recycled smack ? LOL ah j rock young grasshopper... this what separates THEE from southern... WE’LL fire when championships aren’t achieved... SU keeps ODUMs at 7-5 .... same 2nd place mentality in the last 3 years... and here’s the kicker in the easiest cake walk swac west era I’ve ever seen... mans overrated and robbing SU have the alums no shame 😂😂

You're mistaking "smack" for facts. You all are a confused bunch.....LOL No one is better to call it like one of your own and the Temptations and I will cite both parties.....LOL

Correction 5-5 and 6-5 southern. Nobody is acknowledging wins vs Edward waters and Va Lynchburg to pad records lol

No bias but if he keeps recruiting how he is and these players are actually worth a bit of talent JSU will easily develop into a powerhouse fast. Upgrade training facilities and get players in a top tier level of performance. It’ll be exciting to see. Hopefully we can do it.

No bias but if he keeps recruiting how he is and these players are actually worth a bit of talent JSU will easily develop into a powerhouse fast. Upgrade training facilities and get players in a top tier level of performance. It’ll be exciting to see. Hopefully we can do it.

He and Shedeur has already stated that this December signing class will turn heads. Im t thoroughly impressed and can barely wait to see what he does when he step on campus. Currently ranked ahead of USM and a bunch of other teams although this list is missing a few guys. Not bad for a guy that hasn't spent 1 day on the job. https://247sports.com/college/jackson-state/Season/2021-Football/Commits/

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back