Anybody ever purchased a home sight unseen?

Kendrick

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be moving to the southeast in a few weeks, and the wife and I put in an offer on a home after only viewing listing photos online. Our offer was eventually accepted and our real estate agent (who had been working with us for the last month) conducted a virtual tour of the home to show us what we bought. And surprisingly, the place was immaculate. We're scheduled to close next month.

Has anyone ever bought a home (not for investment purposes) without first touring it or going to an open house?

No but I have bought one after only seeing it once very briefly because it was during the height of the pandemic.

I'll be moving to the southeast in a few weeks, and the wife and I put in an offer on a home after only viewing listing photos online. Our offer was eventually accepted and our real estate agent (who had been working with us for the last month) conducted a virtual tour of the home to show us what we bought. And surprisingly, the place was immaculate. We're scheduled to close next month.

Has anyone ever bought a home (not for investment purposes) without first touring it or going to an open house?
I came close but the home inspector told me dont do it.

Back