Any BEE GEES Fans Out There?

Checking In

When I first saw it I had to check some other stations to make sure it was true. I knew he had been in for surgery, but I thought he was going to be ok. You expect certain people to "bounce back" from things like this, but sometimes they don't. He will be missed.:smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I am also a Bee Gees fan. I saw them on CNN tonight discussing Maurice's death. He will certainly be missed.

*signing in*

Yep...I'm another Bee Gees' fan.

THis is sad news. May he rest in peace...:(

I'm not a Bee Gees fan or a disco fan. I made the switch to 97.9 this morning after they had that pitiful woman singing that crap on the radio.

Man I was hurt when I heard abou this.

I have a couple of Bee Gees albums in the cut.

For some odd reason, they (the media markets) termed their music "disco" when in all actuality the guys will vehemently tell you that their style was entrenched in R&B (what they termed in the 60s "black music"). My opinion is that their music IS more R&B. Can most def tell by their tones/style that they grew up on R&B as well as that initial Beatlesmania that had just started when they started their careers.

Their music is timeless. I purchased my first Bee Gees album when I was in the grand old 7th grade and haven't stopped since. I really do appreciate their music.

They were a good group. The other brother, Andy was not a part of the group (as far as I know). He killed himself after a breakup with actress Victoria Principal (Dallas star) and drug addiction.

My favorite BeeGee song was, "how can you mend a broken heart".

My favorite BeeGee's song was "Emotions" untill Destiny Child Hacked up.

My BeeGee cuts are: How Deep is your love, Staying Alive, How can you Mend a broken heart, Jive Talkin

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back