Anthony Anderson's Wife Files For Divorce

Tiger1

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...fe-files-for-divorce_560952b6e4b0af3706dcd2f3

anthony-anderson-x-wife.jpg

Ummmm,

Let me take a crack at this!

She is not bad looking at all, and she is shaped up well.

IMO, Mr. Anderson initially outkicked his coverage.

Possible scenario, AA is household name now and getting it thrown at him from every direction and
he probably gave the "I promise it won't happen again" speech 10x already.

213616.gif

Hopefully he will get himself a cute fit light skinned chick. Hell I think Pilar is still single.

377d2a617e26d4d4e60efb0a9ab14794.jpg

For every time chick in the world there is a dude some where tired of screwing her. Truth.com. some women are truly hell raiser's. It gets tiresome.

Ummmm,

Let me take a crack at this!

She is not bad looking at all, and she is shaped up well.

IMO, Mr. Anderson initially outkicked his coverage.

Possible scenario, AA is household name now and getting it thrown at him from every direction and
he probably gave the "I promise it won't happen again" speech 10x already.

213616.gif
Probably the case.

One thing I did noticed about the 3 photos posted of them, in each photo his wife had a complete different hair style and look. Sometimes a man just wants a woman in her simple natural state, which is probably how she was before he became famous. Anytime a person go through a series of changes with themselves, everyone around them has to adjust. Noticed in the last photo Anthony Anderson is not smiling that much.

Lawdy, looking @ that black woman scares the shit out of me!!!!!! :eek:

Run alum! Give her everything she wants but RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY away from her and go build up some more shit that's better than the shit you had before. I speak from experience :D .

One thing I did noticed about the 3 photos posted of them, in each photo his wife had a complete different hair style and look. Sometimes a man just wants a woman in her simple natural state, which is probably how she was before he became famous. Anytime a person go through a series of changes with themselves, everyone around them has to adjust. Noticed in the last photo Anthony Anderson is not smiling that much.

His body positioning changed as well. In the first two he was leaning in (on the first it seems on) towards her and in the third his body language appears distant.

His body positioning changed as well. In the first two he was leaning in (on the first it seems on) towards her and in the third his body language appears distant.

What I've learned from my past, too many women go through a lot of serious changes for no real reason at all and then blame those changes on their female hormones. Some females even go as far as to lying about everything they do in life, which carries over to their children. This is one of the main reasons why there are whole generations of people that are completely lost. My ex-wife allowed some beautician to convince her that the hair on her head needed some special treatment that would cost $100 per week. She never once though about how expensive that would be in 1994. Basically a price tag of $433.33 per or $5,200.00 per year for a special hair treatment. Our car note for our brand new 1990 Nissan Maxima didn't cost that much per month. IMO, most women have no idea on how to prioritize their life, which is why they are always looking for more money to make things happen when sometimes it only takes a little ingenuity and working with their hands. But now days, working with their hands is a no-no, since they don't want to ruin that nice finger nail job that they just paid good money for. It's almost as if a lot women are completely unhappy with themselves on how nature created them. Due to today's superficial world, it's almost impossible for any marriage to last. Even marriage itself have become too superficial. People are marrying each other for all the wrong reasons. Also, it used to trip me out when I first moved to Los Angeles in 1989 that damn near on every street corner that there was a strip mall with a beauty salon, nail shop, and hair care/weave store. I knew then that Los Angeles was a town full of superficial people.

you just don't like women much, Jag89

By nature, I love women CT. I just hate that in today's world, a lot of women have become too emotionally unstable, which causes them to make irrational decisions. IMO, too many women of today seek out the most superficial stuff in this world to make themselves happy instead of looking out for their families well-being. In the link below is a sad news story of a woman in my home town who left her twin toddler daughters in a house by themselves in order to make a hair appointment. The toddlers ended up dying in a house fire while the mother was at her hair appointment.

http://www.kalb.com/home/headlines/...s-guilty-to-negligent-homicide-330178291.html

so...you dated women of yesterday to have a comparison??? All the men talking about wanting a yesterday's woman...and all that generation of yesterday's woman talks about is they sure glad its behind and wished they had been born in this one with all the opportunities and freedoms available. They would have made a LOT of different choices...Funny, eh?

so...you dated women of yesterday to have a comparison??? All the men talking about wanting a yesterday's woman...and all that generation of yesterday's woman talks about is they sure glad its behind and wished they had been born in this one with all the opportunities and freedoms available. They would have made a LOT of different choices...Funny, eh?

I can count on CT to make poopoo smell like a bed of roses. LOL!!!! IMO, both today's men and women are screwed up and it is not getting any better. I'm sure today's superficial women truly believe that they have it a lot better today than yesterday, especially with all the delusional superficial crap that makes them feel better. IMO, every woman in today's superficial world should be given the opportunity to live alone in nature on some undeveloped remote island for at least one year in order to acquire a billion dollars of U.S. currency. Nature would provide everything they would need to survive if the women used just a little ingenuity and can work with their hands. After that one year of living alone in nature, I wonder just how many women would survive to enjoy all those billions??? Basically, a survival of the fittest test for women. IMO, the women that would survive will most likely make any good man happy in marriage and the women that wouldn't survive will most likely find a way to blame some man for the reason why they are not able to survive alone in nature.

Last edited:
Back